3.60 star(s) 54 Votes
May 25, 2017
Changelog for new version, ripped from :

Build Release: Version 0.55.504
- Level Cap Increased to 60
- 2 New Worlds, 3 New Locations
- New Ally
- New Events for the Demoness, Nel and Violet.
- New Enemy
- 2 New cloth parts
- New alchemy recipes
- Updated Shopkeepers and Maid Art
- Added Ability reordering
- Added Censorship Option (Beta, Not fully working)
- Fixed enemy health levels and experience

Reactions: weradti

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021

- New Ally
- New Enemy
- 2 New cloth parts
- New alchemy recipes
You could also just check:

and

May 4, 2017

- New Ally
- New Enemy
- 2 New cloth parts
- New alchemy recipes
More likely we're waiting v0.57.000 to be released on f95 instead of that one, since we got v0.55.504 on the official ToM site and here for a longer time.

Last edited:
May 25, 2017
More likely we're waiting v0.57.000 to be released on f95 instead of that one, since we got v0.55.504 on the official ToM site and here for a longer time.
I wasn't begging for a new upload, just putting the changelog so we'll have it in OP when it eventually gets updated to either that version or a future one.

You could also just check:

and
...Okay thanks? I just happened to see the changelog on ULMF and posted it since no one else did. The itch.io page's devlog hasn't been updated since 0.45.502 anyway, so that one isn't even a good source.

Also here's v0.57's changelog that just came out today, ripped from the since ULMF is forbidden to reference apparently:

Build Release: Version 0.57.000

• Level Cap Increased to 65
  • New Enemy, New Location
  • New cloth part
  • New Main Events + Events for the Demoness, Nel and Evie.
  • Code optimization and improvements

goodlordno

Apr 15, 2020
As Promised, yet again. Enjoy the free Patron build. (I should also mention its a Dev build as well.)
May the gods bless your travels my friend.

... I do worry things like this will make the dev lose interest in continuing to make his game rather than change his business model :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: masMalkar

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
This game really needs a x2 and x5 Battle Animation option and a way to skip already seen text that works properly, renpys stuff doesnt seem to work properly.

Reactions: Pancho Pantera

daniney

Jun 12, 2019
Has anyone got a copy of the latest android version? The links here say v.45 and the website only has v.55

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Where do you get the Elf Sage? I saw mention of a swamp, but im at the demon girl now and ive yet to find a swamp? or does it mean the tree place with all the fairies?

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
... I do worry things like this will make the dev lose interest in continuing to make his game rather than change his business model :unsure:
I think it's unlikely to make the dev abandon ship since he makes decent money (at least 2k) per month via Patreon. Maybe if he gets burned out and is looking for a scapegoat to justify abandoning his project, but even then, few people buy the "my project died because of piracy" line these days. The dev is also active (to some degree) in piracy-oriented spaces so he likely knows that pirates are gonna pirate and there isn't much one can do about that.

Reactions: Xol and masMalkar

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
You're kinda screwed facing 2 slimes early game. Once one latches onto you you're trying to struggle free of it whilst the other one atacks, then the 2nd one latches on and from then it's just a futile venture of struggling free whilst taking attacks.
Edit: Nevermind, it got better getting a 2nd spell, insta killed the first slime and then with my remaining mana just killed the other one.

Last edited:

Jacie

Apr 21, 2019
Where do you get the Elf Sage? I saw mention of a swamp, but im at the demon girl now and ive yet to find a swamp? or does it mean the tree place with all the fairies?
Its on left side after you arrive to beach with fisher global location.

Also, new version finally move things forward with Evie, and promise of more Nel things look good.
Demoness toy also kinda nice.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
You're kinda screwed facing 2 slimes early game. Once one latches onto you you're trying to struggle free of it whilst the other one atacks, then the 2nd one latches on and from then it's just a futile venture of struggling free whilst taking attacks.
Edit: Nevermind, it got better getting a 2nd spell, insta killed the first slime and then with my remaining mana just killed the other one.
the solution is just to kill the slime that's not latched onto you, lol
a single slime on you basically poses no threat

iron_mongler

Nov 24, 2021
I appreciate the dev build link. I'm more than happy to be a patreon supporter of this game, it's very good at this stage and I've got a lot out of it so I am glad to contribute a bit. I would be kinda pissed if I paid an extra 20 bucks for the dev build though, there's not a lot there to justify it.

demise247

Oct 7, 2020
wrestle one off, kill that and then get the other one off

3.60 star(s) 54 Votes