3.60 star(s) 54 Votes

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
How do you trigger new demoness events?
For me, I talked (well, "talked") to the demoness, then went home, traveled around a bit so that it would turn night and I could sleep, then returned back home around 6:30 and the scene triggered. For the actual trigger, you likely just need to be home with spare energy in the evening or maybe night.

slex989

Jan 16, 2019
For me, I talked (well, "talked") to the demoness, then went home, traveled around a bit so that it would turn night and I could sleep, then returned back home around 6:30 and the scene triggered. For the actual trigger, you likely just need to be home with spare energy in the evening or maybe night.
im still missing some events for her, but i only got two new scenes with newest build. not worth the 20$ unless its your first time playthrough.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
im still missing some events for her, but i only got two new scenes with newest build. not worth the 20$ unless its your first time playthrough.
Took me some time to find, but once I've fully finished the main quest: randomly upon exiting and entering the marsh triggered the talking stone. After that it's self explanatory with an interesting story revelation.

Psycho

Aug 28, 2016
Any content or plans of content to have sexual relationships with any of the Town NPCs or is it just with monsters? Curious what 'Building Bonds and Relationships' builds up to.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
The game is leaning a bit too heavily on non-con as in mind control, succu contract, random body stealing scenes.
Most scenarios would be better with the mc being convinced to act out other peoples wishes of her own free will instead. The scene of her basically being traitor to the cause stealing the egg has really different tone since she's a literal puppet to the point where it doesn't have meaning.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
The game is leaning a bit too heavily on non-con as in mind control, succu contract, random body stealing scenes.
Most scenarios would be better with the mc being convinced to act out other peoples wishes of her own free will instead. The scene of her basically being traitor to the cause stealing the egg has really different tone since she's a literal puppet to the point where it doesn't have meaning.
A valid preference, but I'm happy that the game is not the usual corruption fare and has stuck to its vision. It's a fresh breeze even if the focus is narrow - exploring a theme can yield a lot.

I feel that enough games have horny protagonists simply looking for sexual gratification. It's the same with corruption (also by way of submission, re: wishes of others), a lot of games can (and do) scratch that itch already. Blackmail is an inherently sinister type of control and usually a personal turn-off. Mind/body control can happen for different reasons, and a lack of mental coercion works better for me.

Enticement is what I like, which is what I'm seeing with Celica in the plot. She gets pulled into intrigue because she is naive and sincere but curious and discovering her adult self. Nel complements her well, and the fully realised supernatural theme is a rare treat. It too often serves as mere flavour. The concept of sharing a body is quite novel, using possession to basically have two main characters and stories running in parallel with lots of room for mystery, even for the MC regarding her own life.

As for the subplots and events, I'll wait to see how they get resolved before I pass judgement. Sometimes a distasteful scene enhances the impact of a later one. As long as they're realised properly.

Reactions: Yoli and HikkiG

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
Any content or plans of content to have sexual relationships with any of the Town NPCs or is it just with monsters? Curious what 'Building Bonds and Relationships' builds up to.
The game is building towards a relationship with Evie (the mage girl). v0.57 concretely escalates the Evie/Nel relationship further, though I'd guess we're at least two events away from Evie becoming actually romantically involved with Nel or Celica.

I feel ya. I don't have a mind control kink (still really enjoy the game though), but I imagine people who do have that kink could find this appealing as a mind control game that doesn't put the protagonist down hard. Admittedly, I don't consume much mind control media but the stuff I do stumble across often debases the women to what I find to be an unsavory degree. Town of Magic at least makes me feel that Violet and Nel do/could actually care for Celica, though they certainly don't mind feeling good along the way.

I think the egg scene is currently fine though. We'll have to wait to see how the plotline plays out, but Celica's objections are perfectly understandable and the demoness could really be working towards the greater good (or, at least, something that's good for her and non-detrimental to Celica and her pals).

-------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, I nearly forgot: unrelated to all that, here are some saves for v0.57. 3-1 is complete, while 3-4 is at the start of the new content.

fri123

Mar 28, 2018
I like how Nel goes from saying Celica's body, then saying it belongs to both of them, to refering to it as her own. Some may not like it , but I do.

McKraken

May 13, 2017
Recently came across this, one of the most pleasant surprises on the site.

But holy SHIT, Paralysis and Sleep. I get it, we have Alchemy to become immune, but that shouldn't mean having to wait through what feels like 50 turns for them to wear off if you get caught. Multiple ways to potentially mitigate:

- Give them a random chance to wear off after a time
- Have Evie/whoever is in the party with you try to actually help
- Have an orgasm drastically reduce the time spent in the condition

fri123

Mar 28, 2018
Still doesn't work for me. Did you have all 3 bars filled before it happened? I'm still missing a little chunk from the second bar.

Jacie

Apr 21, 2019
Still doesn't work for me. Did you have all 3 bars filled before it happened? I'm still missing a little chunk from the second bar.
Did you make contract with her? if not check person with magic ball to see advice for her.

Sarblezero

Aug 5, 2017
I really liked this game, is killing me some time, not advanced so much in the main questline, but is a great game to give a try!

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
The demon scenes are simply gotten by doing main plot/all things tavern keep tells you while having the appropriate bar filled.

3.60 star(s) 54 Votes