3.60 star(s) 54 Votes

iron_mongler

Nov 24, 2021
They're finite, but there are plenty. They're one of the loot items in the exploring areas. Just keep playing and make sure you upgrade the treasure finder first when you can.

PS Did you mean gold? I think all the items are silver level to start. :unsure:
No, I meant silver. I thought you had to upgrade the treasure finder dealie to silver first before you upgraded it to gold. I tried fusing it with my one gold nugget but that didn't work, figured it needed silver prior to that.

So I just have no idea what I am doing in general :/

iron_mongler

Nov 24, 2021
No, I meant silver. I thought you had to upgrade the treasure finder dealie to silver first before you upgraded it to gold. I tried fusing it with my one gold nugget but that didn't work, figured it needed silver prior to that.

So I just have no idea what I am doing in general :/
I was right! Ok, so I found a silver nugget which I used to upgrade the treasure finder, and then I added gold to get the gold treasure finder.

Still takes for ev er to find rares though, sheesh.

Reactions: makeitso

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
I was right! Ok, so I found a silver nugget which I used to upgrade the treasure finder, and then I added gold to get the gold treasure finder.

Still takes for ev er to find rares though, sheesh.
Yeah, the grind is real, especially at the start. Good thing you sorted things out, though! Been too long since I played the start...

Keiadrin16

Jul 7, 2021
Here are some saves:
- 3-2-LT1 was made at the end of v0.38, which I'm hoping is close enough.
- 3-3-LT1 is a complete save from v0.55.010. Well, mostly complete; I only have the 500 Wallet. Other posts say you have to fuse it with a gold nugget but the game says no. Maybe it's a bug which was cleared up in 0.55.502.
Pretty sure it's the turquoise from the desert that can be fused with the wallet to increase its capacity.

iron_mongler

Nov 24, 2021
Anyone know if you can buy that respec book more than once if you have the gold? I'm betting it's a once and done, but would be nice if it were a repeatable.

Really anticipating an update soon, Demius' patreon says there will be one this month but that was a week ago.

pocencer

Nov 20, 2018
Depends on your definition. Multiple scenes with penetration, but if you mean man-on-woman, then only one I can recall immediately, and even then it's arguably a monster.
Sorry for lack of explaination, I mean human(normal color skin) male and female, not with monster nor tran

Last edited:
Jan 19, 2020
is there anyway i can get enemies to fuck Evie?

also can you actually finish any of the relationships yet or are they all just stuck at 99%?

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
is there anyway i can get enemies to fuck Evie?

also can you actually finish any of the relationships yet or are they all just stuck at 99%?
H-scenes for NPCs haven't been implemented yet, but I believe the dev plans to add them eventually.
You can't max any relationships yet, though the game is probably only slightly over half-done based on the version numbering.

Jan 19, 2020
H-scenes for NPCs haven't been implemented yet, but I believe the dev plans to add them eventually.
You can't max any relationships yet, though the game is probably only slightly over half-done based on the version numbering.
damn that sucks. i like that this game has so much and it's only half way done. but at the same time from what i'm gathering from this thread the game is developed at a snails pace.

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
damn that sucks. i like that this game has so much and it's only half way done. but at the same time from what i'm gathering from this thread the game is developed at a snails pace.
Before it was mostly monthly, but the rate of release has been slowing since scale of content and quality has been increasing. In comparison with some other games its not that bad (looking at you Clairie's Quest). Could be better, of course, but there's not much that can be done aside from waiting. (or not cheating to speedrun like some users here do)

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
The monthly releases have been pretty nice thus far. The schedule is reliable and there's always new playable content instead of "when it's ready" for one or two new scenes/gallery fillers like the truly bad cases. Good work ethic on display, especially for a modestly funded side project.

Things could always be more complete, but for development snapshots, not bad at all.

The only dip I can see is when the dev had COVID.

3.60 star(s) 54 Votes