3.60 star(s) 54 Votes

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Yes, i saw her. She says that i should find the crystal ball to unlock the relationship advices, but i don't know where to find it.
Ah, unfortunate. Guess you need to prod the main plot along for now and either find the ball or get the relationship trigger while you do it. Not progressing the main plot enough tends to happen in RPGs with laser focus on a side quest.

Sep 10, 2017
Really like the art style and the game !
But it seems that in the last updates all the scenes added are humanoids / humans... We need more originality like h-traps and why not expand the monster bestiary !

Dutchkiller

Aug 10, 2019
You know I like the game but please fix the combat. It is not fun to spend 10 minutes trying to kill the giant spider even though I easily can but it just takes so incredibly long because it can take its turn immidiately after me, meaning it can just constantly spam webs and keep binding me. Why do the monsters get turn their turn right after I break free? Its not very well balanced and its so annoying that it puts me off the game sometimes. Like I love the art, the spells, the story and everything else but the combat and the chance of finding good loot are just so irritating to deal with. I have had several times that I had a full silver treasure radar and chests left to find but just never found it, despite it being there.

Please consider doing something against this issue. I really like the game but not if I have to spend 5 minutes for a 5 second fight just because the action economy is broken.

Last edited:

horst_walter

Jul 11, 2021
Why do the monsters get turn their turn right after I break free?
Dunno, but maybe a higher attribute value in "speed" would solve that problem?

But yes, it would be very nice if you could speed up the animations...
And for finding loot, just farm on autopilot with the ghost 'Nel' (switch of 'monster sex' option in the preferences though). ...and read some daily news while this is happening :)

Last edited:

Dutchkiller

Aug 10, 2019
Dunno, but maybe a higher attribute value in "speed" would solve that problem?

But yes, it would be very nice if you could speed up the animations...
And for finding loot, just farm on autopilot with the ghost (switch of 'monster sex' option in the preferences though). ...and read some daily news while this is happening :)
Ah, i'll try it out but idk how to increase speed besides upgrading the pocketwatch (if I ever find that damn silver and gold I need). Thanks for the help.

slaveyan

Feb 26, 2020
I have advanced the relationship with Nel to 9/10, but I could not get close to the last point. May I ask how to trigger 10/10?

slaveyan

Feb 26, 2020
HELP!!
After reaching 9/10 with Nel, the mention of training Celica to be a ghost is made. How is the scene triggered?I still have 2 Nel events to complete.

Jacie

Apr 21, 2019
Celica training is current end of Nel content.
9/10 its okay on Nel relationship part, it made for next patch you can instantly get new scene without raising relationship for event.

Not sure what you missing, try use dildo Nel use for scene at Celica house, and take some days to rest without any lewd things for Nel to have fun at morning.
Also get at least 500 gold and sleep for event.

slaveyan

Feb 26, 2020
Celica training is current end of Nel content.
9/10 its okay on Nel relationship part, it made for next patch you can instantly get new scene without raising relationship for event.

Not sure what you missing, try use dildo Nel use for scene at Celica house, and take some days to rest without any lewd things for Nel to have fun at morning.
Also get at least 500 gold and sleep for event.
But I have not seen any training events or activities, training was only mentioned in the talking.

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
If you see an screen showing that the current content is finished and the bartender doesnt have any tips all that's left is to wait for the next version.

Jacie

Apr 21, 2019
Also just find it now, if Celica sleep in Violet Nel can decide play with Celica and help Violet to more explore her body.

slaveyan

Feb 26, 2020
It took 30 hours to complete the current game.It's a very engaging game.In particular, the ghost possession scenario is unique. It also keeps the player's point of view (as opposed to the multi-protagonist switch mode, I mean), giving the player a great sense of immersion. Here are some suggestions.

1. After starting ghost training in the future, only by asking to be trained can the relationship degree be increased.

2. In the initial training, player was just taken out by Nel to wander, and then gradually joined in some battles with Nel.This opens up another leveling system where player fight as a ghost, with ghost levels and ancillary skills such as assisting Nel battles and possessing low-level monsters.

3, can improve the relationship through some questions and answers or events, such as body ownership, is the relationship "friends"?"Servant"?Slave?

4. Once the player has made a final choice, such as "owning his body to the Nel, player is a slave to the Nel".Then the game will have a branching plot.

My English is not my native language, so don't mind

3.60 star(s) 54 Votes