3.60 star(s) 54 Votes

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
So, out of curiosity, after finishing most of the events in the game, I was left wondering: is the dev planning to add multiple endings depending on what relationships you build up the most/interactions with characters? After seeing the Demoness making you sign that contract (and robbing you part of your will too), I wonder if the dev is planning to do something mischievous later on in development as part of a branching story path or whatever.

Any clues on that or nothing so far?

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
So, out of curiosity, after finishing most of the events in the game, I was left wondering: is the dev planning to add multiple endings depending on what relationships you build up the most/interactions with characters? After seeing the Demoness making you sign that contract (and robbing you part of your will too), I wonder if the dev is planning to do something mischievous later on in development as part of a branching story path or whatever.

Any clues on that or nothing so far?
Interesting thought, I believe that the current development objective may be just to add the main content then later go for extra paths (perhaps). Since the dev hates the site due to piracy and doesnt like to interact with its users we can only wonder about it.
Would be cool if our choices actually impacted the outcome, instead of being a "fill npc relationship simulator" without consequences, as the game currently is, and made you think about what could happen if you picked different options available, like letting Nel control your body or not (as much as the auto grind option it unlocks being helpful).

Reactions: Axis3123

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
You'd think the mc using make up and hair change is a result of being corrupted instead of being made into bimbo whore right from the start. As for the nose she just got punched in the face by a monster real hard and now looks like a freak.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
View attachment 1618226

Don't know what the results are but overall opinion of the commenters is that the old one is better, save for the hair.
For me I would just leave her as she is now, because her being somewhat plain makes if more appealing when she gets possesed and corrupted.
Yeah, the redesigned version is not very appealing and just seems "off" somehow. I'm not a fan of it and glad that most people agreed.

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
The old one looks better, definitely. The new one tries to become more elaborate, but for me, simpler is better. The hair definitely looks better tho

Chris Hawke

Jul 3, 2018
How to get enough Skill experience, because these point are decreasing to zero when gaining levels, while the experience gained remains the same.
This renders possession by Nel useless because she is only going to the environments where 0 skill point are earned and thus blocking getting enough sp in the latter environments, because you gain rapidly levels. Also grinding for the rare treasures is useless (otherwise then saving it and reload and try again, try again, try ... etc).

Kaindesign

Aug 19, 2017
Hi, bought everything from the shops, but cant get glowing rod = cant go to cave = cant get silver i suppose is there, and cant even upgrade my treasure finder to gold...( any help?

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
How to get enough Skill experience, because these point are decreasing to zero when gaining levels, while the experience gained remains the same.
You need to let monsters molest Celica in an area that's somewhat difficult. The bar fills each time she is (to a maximum of +50%), but gets reset when battle ends. This is pretty safe to do against single enemies, but you might get stunlocked in battles with multiple enemies. Theoreticlly you'd have to worry about increasing Celica's lewdness but the dev hasn't implemented anything which it impacts yet. I recommend wearing the PJs you get from Nel's questline since they're only one layer so you don't have to waste as much time getting stripped.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Hi, bought everything from the shops, but cant get glowing rod = cant go to cave = cant get silver i suppose is there, and cant even upgrade my treasure finder to gold...( any help?
1. Bartender. 2. Fortune teller. 3. Progress main plot (Guild, Nel).

Do you have the lantern for the rod yet? Any chance you missed one of the shops?

Kaindesign

Aug 19, 2017
1. Bartender. 2. Fortune teller. 3. Progress main plot (Guild, Nel).

Do you have the lantern for the rod yet? Any chance you missed one of the shops?
my main plot is pretty far... nel is maxed, right now i am making deamon lady relation...
yes, have empty lantern
nope checked all 5, tryied even edit save, but nothing happens...(
gypsy lady still talks about buying light in the shop.... but cant

Last edited:

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
my main plot is pretty far... nel is maxed, right now i am making deamon lady relation...
yes, have empty lantern
nope checked all 5, tryied even edit save, but nothing happens...(
gypsy lady still talks about buying light in the shop.... but cant
Yeah, that should do it... sounds like the save is no good. I remember being able to buy the light source/rod before I ever found the lantern, but my saves are from a couple updates back at least. Don't know if there is any trigger for it to spawn in the shop.

Jacie

Apr 21, 2019
Literally have updated December 26, its little longer this time, but mostly it was update 1 per months. don't see any reason to panic.

Mekkor

Sep 24, 2018
in a patreon post on December 29, he stated that there would be no release for January so that's why there's nothing new to play.
The Jan 27 preview was for a tailor update with better visibility on needed materials for outfits.
But good news everyone: based on a patreon comment, the game will be ready sometime this week and an announcement will be made.

Reactions: Trocadero123

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
1 Greater Alchemite = 2 Alchemite; learned as elixirs are created, sometimes dropped from mobs in new locations
and elf sage can be found in Misty Marsh.

3.60 star(s) 54 Votes