3.60 star(s) 54 Votes

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
+ 99% Lvl 65 v.57 Save
Wait, did that new version exclude the debug function? The one at the bottom of the screen?
Or is there a new way to enable it? Found it pretty handy to battle any monsters and such :/

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
Wait, did that new version exclude the debug function? The one at the bottom of the screen?
Or is there a new way to enable it? Found it pretty handy to battle any monsters and such :/
I think this is the free grind edition. Patreon one has debug menu.

Reactions: Axis3123
Jun 11, 2020
Did i get it right, two months break and an update with two scenes? This, of course, not counting the plot, locations and other things, only about characters. Also, I'm not saying that they are bad, but there are two of them...
Yeah I thought it would be more too sad:(

Jimbo-do

May 10, 2017
how to open a new enemy?
I would also like to know how to unlock the next enemy type.
Go to that blue alter they blond dude was yelling at in the desert map, and click the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
key thing in your inventory panel in the right the the screen that was givein to you by the blond elf inorder
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: sMartyxASS

fri123

Mar 28, 2018
Cheats (Nel) will be in the next patch. Author always seems to forget to allow Nel to go to the newest location added.

Chris Hawke

Jul 3, 2018
According to me Nel is bugged now
Alchemy is removed from the skill list, in 0.57 Nel uses automatically alchemy for creating the potions as needed.
Nel does not change anymore the gear so if she goes to the cave the game hangs to dark and she did use the lamp.

Also it looks like the gossiping bartender is bugged he starts saying that stangers are in the woods and nothing else.
NB if I start an old save he says the same and I find in the woods an elf.

Did is change the recover time for spells and now takes far more time that I can use it again

YuriiH

Nov 3, 2017
According to me Nel is bugged now
Alchemy is removed from the skill list, in 0.57 Nel uses automatically alchemy for creating the potions as needed.
Nel does not change anymore the gear so if she goes to the cave the game hangs to dark and she did use the lamp.
Did you start a new game?
For my new game, Nel creates potions when you have Auto-Alchemy skill. She also prioritizes items with non-developed skills, and puts a treasure finder + lamp whenever she decides to go to the cave. I'm not sure if you say Nel to go to the cave specifically.

What is really odd in the new game is Witch Hat costing 2750 gold :eek:, which is impossible to get because of the purse limits.
UPD: To correct the price, enable Console via UnRen. >> Press Shift+O in game >> enter: i_witchhat.cost = 275

Last edited:
Reactions: Batut and makeitso
3.60 star(s) 54 Votes