3.60 star(s) 54 Votes

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Anyone understand how active debug mod in free version for get new contect without grind him?

YuriiH

Nov 3, 2017
Just like Nel started to seduce enemies on lewdness 20
Lewdness has nothing to do with it. You've always been needing "Allure" at least 5.
Then Nel will occasionally start seducing enemies. Still, it's a chance... So don't expect every fight turn into a copulation.

slex989

Jan 16, 2019
The Demoness,simple fight and lose. Again and again and....
The new Location: after the "Meeting" in the Lighthouse talk to the elven enclave guard,again and again and again.........and again after 427x talk to him appears the blonde elvenbitch and give you a blue artefact. With this go to the blue Altar in the desert and click (use) this blue thing in your inventar.
lol maybe i broke it then i did this 5 times in a row hahaha.

theraphosa

Sep 10, 2020
lol maybe i broke it then i did this 5 times in a row hahaha.
You must wear the slimegirl by the demoness. After lose against her she keeps her. Next Day talk to her and she give slime girl back.
The Elven guard needs 10 ore more times talk bevor the event appears.

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
Hey guys how do you unlock the secret scene 31, i got to the end of content and thats the only thing left
It might be in the library. I know a scene triggered for me there in 0.58 when I tried to leave after reading a book, but I can't remember if it was just spirit training.

Unrelated to that, here are some save files for whoever wants them. Just stick them in ~/Town_of_Magic-win/game/saves, both will appear on the bottom row of the third page of saves. 3-4-LT1 was made at the start of the content, while 3-5-LT1 was made after clearing and acquiring everything.

Reactions: jman260720

slex989

Jan 16, 2019
You must wear the slimegirl by the demoness. After lose against her she keeps her. Next Day talk to her and she give slime girl back.
The Elven guard needs 10 ore more times talk bevor the event appears.
i did this actually, and in the publicly distributed save she is wearing violet if you go to the well before talking to her, its so broken atm lol

assbanditmkIII

Mar 30, 2020
How do I get the two last scenes with Nel? Been stuck at 8/10 for a long time. The fortune teller tells me to share more about myself with her, but what else is left to do?

serdarx95

May 13, 2020
According to me Nel is bugged now
Alchemy is removed from the skill list, in 0.57 Nel uses automatically alchemy for creating the potions as needed.
Nel does not change anymore the gear so if she goes to the cave the game hangs to dark and she did use the lamp.

Also it looks like the gossiping bartender is bugged he starts saying that stangers are in the woods and nothing else.
NB if I start an old save he says the same and I find in the woods an elf.

Did is change the recover time for spells and now takes far more time that I can use it again
you need to go to the forest where you can find slimes then explore you will find an elf in there. I'm not sure if you meant you found that elf or the ones that just say "only elf can pass me" or something like that. Side note : when bartender says elf's are thinking of letting humans get in there place, you need to talk with the elf who is guarding the place for like 30 times.

Somethings needed to be explained better, in my opinion but I found it at least.

Reactions: YuriiH

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
you need to go to the forest where you can find slimes then explore you will find an elf in there. I'm not sure if you meant you found that elf or the ones that just say "only elf can pass me" or something like that. Side note : when bartender says elf's are thinking of letting humans get in there place, you need to talk with the elf who is guarding the place for like 30 times.

Somethings needed to be explained better, in my opinion but I found it at least.
Thanks to everyone who helped figure out how to get the new content. Usually in such cases, you can turn to a fortuneteller and a bartender in a tavern. There is a chance that your save has a small percentage of unfinished content from previous versions of the game that is preventing you from progressing further.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And yes, in this addition, the cooldown time of spells has been increased. At the same time, you can buy 2 amulets in the store, to reduce the cooldown of spells and to extend the duration of potions. Amulets can be upgraded to a golden state.

slaveyan

Feb 26, 2020
There is a bug in the new version, in the event that Evie teaches Celica a new spell, if Celice exposes the thief's fake book, she will no longer get the new spell.

Lotus5602

Mar 17, 2021
Sorry for asking, but I'm stuck. I can't get access to the fortress behind the magma mounds. I've completed all the events and maxed out, but the event never triggered. I also never got the key for it. And where do i find this giant spider the fortune teller keeps talking about. Thanks in advance.

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
Our expectations do not always match reality. It remains to farm silk for a belly dance set, gold to improve amulets and I have no idea where to get stones to buy a new spell from the elf store Elet - Meteor Shower Book.

Reactions: weradti

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
The blue turquoise stone can be fused with your wallet to upgrade it from 500 to 1000. As Redmoon82 said Elf Sage can be found in Misty Marsh and also the Sundry Oasis.
I spent 6 full days in the oasis, but unable to find the Sage...

Last edited:

Goune23

Jul 8, 2017
Do you have the Gold Treasure Finder equipped? If not then I would highly suggest equipping it when looking for any rare items. Do you have any Silver or Gold treasure chest left to find there? If not then you already found everything there. I do not recall where the third Elf Sage is at, but you can try the Fortune Teller she might give you a hint.

Otherwise I don't know why you can't find it there. My strategy for finding rare items is to grind that location until I get it, using energy potions to stay there as long as possible so I don't lose the charge for the Treasure Finder.

Reactions: Yoli

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
In such cases, I use Nel's help. I save at home in the morning, indicate the farm area, call Nel for help, and if everything is ok, I send it to bed in 5-10 minutes. At the same time, I watch videos on YouTube. If I survived, I save and send to look for more. Sometimes I specify a different area for search or choose a random place in the settings.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Do you have the Gold Treasure Finder equipped? If not then I would highly suggest equipping it when looking for any rare items. Do you have any Silver or Gold treasure chest left to find there? If not then you already found everything there. I do not recall where the third Elf Sage is at, but you can try the Fortune Teller she might give you a hint.

Otherwise I don't know why you can't find it there. My strategy for finding rare items is to grind that location until I get it, using energy potions to stay there as long as possible so I don't lose the charge for the Treasure Finder.
I just have the silver treasor finder, the chest, and the the Fortune Teller said me to search in the Oasis
I've not tried to search as long as possible in the oasis area; just a normal day duration.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 54 Votes