3.60 star(s) 54 Votes

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
Experiment. Sometimes the desired item drops out of the chest only at a certain period of time, for example, from 21-00 to 3-00 the next morning. Therefore, energy potions are extremely useful. Sometimes pieces of gold fall out, they need to be used in the house of the order of magicians to improve game items: from a wallet to increase the cash limit to 1000 and ending with a dice for good luck.

Goune23

Jul 8, 2017
I just have the silver treasor finder, the chest, and the the Fortune Teller said me to search in the Oasis
I've not tried to search as long as possible in the oasis area; just a normal day duration.
I would recommend searching earlier areas to find Gold Nuggets or if you have some already fuse it with the Silver Treasure Finder. This will help when it comes to finding the rare items.

As Redmoon82 said you can use Nel to automate to grind, but she cannot use Energy potions to keep the treasure finder buff going.

Also if you find the area slow or hard to go through you can bring Evie and Galiene with you to speed up the process.

KillMyDay

Jul 9, 2017
Full Save
For:
Town of Magic [v0.58.004]

all 100% & all cloths
-----With some cheats added-----
-skills cost 1 SP
(to change this your self open the save and look for p_SKILLNAME_cost EXAMPLE: p_skillful_retreat > cost )
-More Coin

Photo:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

reaper 17

Aug 21, 2018
anyone know why can't I get some unique treasures?
I keep explore until treasure finder charge to 100. but it nothing happen.
like in beach area I got a lantern but not other thing.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
anyone know why can't I get some unique treasures?
I keep explore until treasure finder charge to 100. but it nothing happen.
like in beach area I got a lantern but not other thing.
It's still a chance, not guaranteed. A real pain.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
does treasure finder quality matter at all?
or does items could not be found until certain condition?
Quality improves your chances, yeah. I'm not privvy to the numbers, but I'm sure they're visible in the code. I think any chests you can see at the bottom can be found. Some might be hidden until you've made progress.

Grinch008

May 23, 2017
Could someone list all the enemies/monsters in the game? I've so far come across
1.Green Blob
2.Wasp
3.Jellyfish
4.Whatever those tentacle/snake things in the Cave are.

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Could someone list all the enemies/monsters in the game? I've so far come across
1.Green Blob
2.Wasp
3.Jellyfish
4.Whatever those tentacle/snake things in the Cave are.
If my memory recalls:

Regular Monsters: Slimes, wasps, jellyfishes, fire stingrays, rock spitters, spiders, Lamias, those dark knights in the Demoness's keep, and cycloptopuses

Temporary Monsters (aka, those seen in a few battles, later befriended or not): Nel (the ghost), the Demoness, Alraunes (found in the oasis unless you complete the quests, then the place becomes unreachable), and Violet (mimic slime).

That's as far as I know, later updates should bring more enemies (I hope!).

Goune23

Jul 8, 2017
If my memory recalls:

Regular Monsters: Slimes, wasps, jellyfishes, fire stingrays, rock spitters, spiders, Lamias, those dark knights in the Demoness's keep, and cycloptopuses

Temporary Monsters (aka, those seen in a few battles, later befriended or not): Nel (the ghost), the Demoness, Alraunes (found in the oasis unless you complete the quests, then the place becomes unreachable), and Violet (mimic slime).

That's as far as I know, later updates should bring more enemies (I hope!).
You forgot the fairies in the dark forest, and I still have access to the oasis though I have done everything else in the game that is out so far.

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
You forgot the fairies in the dark forest, and I still have access to the oasis though I have done everything else in the game that is out so far.
Oh yeah, those fairies too. I also thought the oasis would become unavailable to travel through since I used another user's save in here with most events unlocked, so I supposed they did most of the game already. Guess I was wrong lol, my bad.

iron_mongler

Nov 24, 2021
Wait, what's this about the Alraunes? You can befriend them? How?

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Wait, what's this about the Alraunes? You can befriend them? How?
For the Alraunes, not really. Just wanted to include them in the same category as the rest of them since they're the enemies that you end up fighting (Nel, Violet, the Demoness), but most of them you have the chance to befriend and build up their affection meters and whatnot. The Alraunes are the exception of this, plus my misunderstanding of the oasis area, hence "later befriended or not."

Sorry for the confusion. Bad wording lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: weradti

iron_mongler

Nov 24, 2021
For the Alraunes, not really. Just wanted to include them in the same category as the rest of them since they're the enemies that you end up fighting (Nel, Violet, the Demoness), but most of them you have the chance to befriend and build up their affection meters and whatnot. The Alraunes are the exception of this, plus my misunderstanding of the oasis area, hence "later befriended or not."

Sorry for the confusion. Bad wording lol.
Ah, ok good. Thought I had missed something big. Thanks for clearing that up.

Reactions: Axis3123

core_88

Feb 16, 2020
Got a crash where the tentacle cyclops? Got stuck on Nels head and she kept it throughout the day. Tried to remove it but that crashed the game. First I thought it was some kind of event but nope.

reaper 17

Aug 21, 2018
how to progress slime girl relationship?
I got to the point where I can wear her and she start casting spells everywhere.
fortuneteller don't give me any hint.

zero987

Apr 13, 2019
anyone know what the release schedule is? (monhtly, bimonthly, once per 4 months) and when the next update is scheduled to relase if its known

3.60 star(s) 54 Votes