3.60 star(s) 54 Votes

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
anyone know what the release schedule is?
The update schedule has been monthly up until the latest release. Hopefully that will resume like Weradti said above. You can see the history easily on the Itch.io page linked in OP.

okanagan

Dec 17, 2017
What are the Nel/Evie events so far? Is it only the kiss when Nel takes Evie with her to slay monsters?

rdblev

Mar 16, 2018
Our expectations do not always match reality. It remains to farm silk for a belly dance set, gold to improve amulets and I have no idea where to get stones to buy a new spell from the elf store Elet - Meteor Shower Book.
You have to unlock, then search, the Ancient Pyramids by using the celestian key in the Sundry Celestian Ruins south of Scorching Sands to get the materials needed to buy the Meteor Shower Book and to find the "greatest Alchemy" to produce the strongest potions.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
You have to unlock, then search, the Ancient Pyramids by using the celestian key in the Sundry Celestian Ruins south of Scorching Sands to get the materials needed to buy the Meteor Shower Book and to find the "greatest Alchemy" to produce the strongest potions.
The Fire Stone for the Meteor Shower book is found earlier. Its description suggests Furnace Fields, the area behind the dark cave ("worm cave").
Fire Stone in inventory.png

(sorry if the picture is broken, F95 has been behaving very inconsistently for me after the server transfer, even with a cleared cache and cookies)

Horobraga

Nov 8, 2020
Does anyone know how to convince the ghost to leave the house, I just keep going there at the midnight with the spirit stone but nothing happens.

Jun 11, 2020
Does anyone know how to convince the ghost to leave the house, I just keep going there at the midnight with the spirit stone but nothing happens.
I think you have to let her take over your body till the first bar in the relationships tab is full then you will get a scene if it doesn't happen the first time then fill the bar up again by letting her take over your body and go fight. Same with every npc there is an action that will fill up that bar and once its full you get a scene, except for the last bar.

Horobraga

Nov 8, 2020
I think you have to let her take over your body till the first bar in the relationships tab is full then you will get a scene if it doesn't happen the first time then fill the bar up again by letting her take over your body and go fight. Same with every npc there is an action that will fill up that bar and once its full you get a scene, except for the last bar.
Yeah, I let her take control over the body on the first time, but she doesn't appears anymore.

BABPEEG

Aug 1, 2019
Is there a way to turn spells off? Having to grind Nel's meter up and she keeps wasting time using charm.

fri123

Mar 28, 2018
Or wear slime suit, she will focus on grinding instead of fucking everything that moves.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
You can turn off Combat H in the option menu at any time, so long as you're not in combat, by right-clicking.

Nerim

Nov 18, 2019
Yeah, I let her take control over the body on the first time, but she doesn't appears anymore.
Hi, same problem here. Got the linux 0.55.010 version and I just only have the first possession/fight in abandoned house. Ghost just never comes back again, try sooo many times, hours/equipments, and so on. Even try cheating by changing variables values. In fact all events seem to be blocked, except shops opening/toymaker/taylor/stone to decipher (got it but just can't do anything with it).
Maybe some kind of bug? I dl the windows version (0.58.004) but can't launch it. The saves provinded in dl links didn't wo
So frustrating.
Maybe will wait for another later update, that's bad the game looks nice, but just can't play if stucked like this.

fri123

Mar 28, 2018
New enemy poll results:

The enemy poll results have ended.
1st - Mimic - 32%
2nd - Manastalker - 30%
3rd - Pirate Spirit - 23%

The winning monster is the mimic treasure enemy with almost one-third of the total votes. It will appear on the next build.
Since the top 3 winners make for more than 80% of the total votes, I will also consider adding the other two choices in the game in the future.
who the fuck voted on a mimic, grinding gold chests is already annoying

3.60 star(s) 54 Votes