3.60 star(s) 54 Votes

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
who the fuck voted on a mimic, grinding gold chests is already annoying
Appreciate the chest comment, truly! :LOL: I'm hoping for something that's a shapesifter, not the basic D&D mimic chest (although technically they can shapeshift as well, but Chest is the one people know). I forget if I've seen mimics utilised well in games, but haunted and booby-trapped furniture has certainly offered lots of variety and satisfaction... :sneaky:

Compared to the creative possibilities of a shapeshifter (hi Violet!), what even is a "Manastalker"? Also, we already have two spirits floating around, three would just be a crowd.

fri123

Mar 28, 2018
Here is the previous post, he does mean chest mimics.

The time has come to vote on the next build's enemy.
I've gathered all enemy suggestions on Discord, and these are the candidates.
Check the images for further reference.
Mimic:
An enemy disguised as a treasure chest, just like Darksouls.
Merfolk: Uses siren to hypnotize.
Pirate Spirit: A spirit that can possess.
Giant Frog: A large amphibian uses its tongue to grab and trap Celica's upper body into its mouth.
Dark Elf Ranger/Mage/Warrior. It may be 3 different enemies or one champion that changes stances. Depending on their type, they will have different strengths and weaknesses.
Angel: An enemy that, instead of lewding Celica, will "purify," leaving her with a "buff," preventing her from being grabbed, possessed, or touched by monsters.
Harpies: Grab and lift Celica in the air.
Elementals: Have different elemental strengths or weaknesses.
Gargoyles: Known flying stone beasts
Big Slime: Splits into smaller slimes when defeated.
Infused Slimes: Different slimes with different elementals (Fire Slimes, Electric) or status ailments (Sleep, poison, or paralysis)
Manastalkers: Odd creatures that latch on Celica and steal her mana/magic. See pictures for reference.
1647203367322.png

Nerim

Nov 18, 2019
The latest is ,
0.57.015. Recommend using Itch for the public version.
A big thanks for this :giggle:
Already check it but misread the version number as the same here, but the tiny 0.00.05 version difference IS the difference which makes events and progression run smoothly (kind of, didn't have yet slimegirl past hiding in well, neither Evie-Celica kiss, and maybe more, but maybe probability, or some kind of choice-paths which dismissed those, I will look at it later).
(y)

Reactions: makeitso

mugkon0120

Jan 13, 2018
Appreciate the chest comment, truly! :LOL: I'm hoping for something that's a shapesifter, not the basic D&D mimic chest (although technically they can shapeshift as well, but Chest is the one people know). I forget if I've seen mimics utilised well in games, but haunted and booby-trapped furniture has certainly offered lots of variety and satisfaction... :sneaky:

Compared to the creative possibilities of a shapeshifter (hi Violet!), what even is a "Manastalker"? Also, we already have two spirits floating around, three would just be a crowd.
I love a crowd though! The more the merrier!

Elsiss Surana

Jan 15, 2019
I don't know about an enemy that can use hypnosis in combat, but running into an NPC that can hypnotize the player in to doing their bidding would be interesting. They could also send the main character on mission as well. Eventually they would be defeated, but until then it would be interesting to see how you could play it out.

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
I don't know about an enemy that can use hypnosis in combat, but running into an NPC that can hypnotize the player in to doing their bidding would be interesting. They could also send the main character on mission as well. Eventually they would be defeated, but until then it would be interesting to see how you could play it out.
Wont spoil but there's something like that halfway through the game.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
So many times a comment or question has come up that was one play session away from discovering the answer. :p

Swisher223

Oct 20, 2019
I can't believe I missed this gem of a game. It's a pity I don't have time to play it. Came for the hentai but stayed for the dialogue lol. I do wish there was some male monsters. From what I understand, only the Dark Knight and Anubis monsters are the only 2 male like monsters out there?

Last edited:

Swisher223

Oct 20, 2019
Town of magic monster list.png

Just wanted to confirm the monster list. Read from left to right.

1. Slime
2. Giant Hornet
3. Nel?
4. Electric Jellyfish
5. Rock Spitter
6. Fire Stingray
7.Violet?
8. Dark Fairy
9. Giant Spider
10. Demoness?
11. Dark Knight
12. Lamia