3.60 star(s) 54 Votes

slex989

Jan 16, 2019
if nobody wants to step up, guess I'll have to do it myself.

Changelog:
Build Release: Version 0.59.004
- New Enemy
- New Locations, New World
- New magic Spell
- New Main Events + Events for the Demoness and Evie
- Galiene now frees you from grabs
- List of Items for Fusion
- Continue after the Gameover screen
- The new enemy is temporary and will only appear secretly in subsequent versions of the game

GoFile: - - -
where is the new enemy? did they lie lmao

slex989

Jan 16, 2019
mimic chest on the waterfall area but all in all this update was kinda underwelming only 2 events one for evie and one for the demoness
i found it. all it does is lick her pussy. how fucking lame. this isnt even worth paying for and I'm glad i didnt this time. they teased the ghost pirate ship which is what everyone actually wanted, but deimus skewed the polls to put in this joke of an enemy that doesnt even have a unique animation.

theraphosa

Sep 10, 2020
Hmm Nel works even in 0.59 not in the Pyramide? And wtf is with the art,the quality degreases with every update. The Event with Eve x Nel in this Update is really ugly it needs name tags to identify the protags.
The Promise was by 200 Patrons more high-quality and by 400 animations for the companions. I don't see any of that.

Swisher223

Oct 20, 2019
i found it. all it does is lick her pussy. how fucking lame. this isnt even worth paying for and I'm glad i didnt this time. they teased the ghost pirate ship which is what everyone actually wanted, but deimus skewed the polls to put in this joke of an enemy that doesnt even have a unique animation.
Is it possible to skew Patreon polls?

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I wanted to make a translation, but it keeps giving an error in one of the texts, now I don't remember which one is the error

afroman1234998

Dec 4, 2020
Did some data mining for some future expectations:

Mimics will replace regular battles in any areas and not treasures, so it won't make it harder to find treasures

Mimics will drop cursed items that seem to hinder you (increase lust, take longer to travel, increase enemy speed)
Also drop "lustians" an ingredient for lust potions, which increase your lust.

No apparent use for these other than making it easier to get sex animations (maybe in a future update)

Mimics are always set to your level, so the fight should theoretically always be fair.
Mimics also use a new monster AI "revenger", not 100% sure how it works but probs has smth to do with how fast it can attack (maybe it gets a free attack whenever it's hit?)

Violet "learns slimecock" - possible future event?
Ghost ship is already in the game files so I think it's highly likely to be in the next update

Other info:
You can get the ingredients for the new spellbook from the jellyfish and the dark fairies
Nel auto-battle only works for 5 levels above the area you want to go to (i would assume to make sure that nel cant kill the player)
Current player max level: 70
Level in pyramid and waterfall: 70

I think you're all a bit harsh on deimus, writing new events for a game this complex is very difficult and time consuming (I can say that having seen the code), and I'm sure he's got other real-life problems to worry about.
Also a medium meal from mcdonalds costs the same amount as this game, just keep that in mind when you say it's not worth the money.

Jan 7, 2022
Full Save
For:
Town of Magic [v0.58.004]

all 100% & all cloths
-----With some cheats added-----
-skills cost 1 SP
(to change this your self open the save and look for p_SKILLNAME_cost EXAMPLE: p_skillful_retreat > cost )
-More Coin

Photo:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
will this work for the latest version?

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
At least some of the frustrations voiced may stem from the base/early quality of the game being quite high. Expectations tend to rise as production progresses. I've had my doubts about the direction the art was going after the shopkeepers and maid were redesigned (I think Celica's face may also have changed for one(?) of the aroused poses, it looks out of place). Waiting on the free version 59 to see what people are taking issue with, I'm in no rush. Given up on Patreon accepting my card.

The game is undoubtedly a considerable amount of work, there's no questioning that. Hopefully there will be enough funding to hire an artist so the developer can focus on the code and writing.

3.60 star(s) 54 Votes