3.60 star(s) 54 Votes

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Is there a list anywhere of what items drop from what chests in what areas? Especially with how low the drop rates are, actually knowing where to go to find what item you want is kind of vital.

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
Is there a list anywhere of what items drop from what chests in what areas? Especially with how low the drop rates are, actually knowing where to go to find what item you want is kind of vital.
You can discover yourself each item when exploring (look at the little ? icons on bottom middle, over the text zone). After you progress the content until a specific part there will be a vendor npc that sells a variety of items found in the locations you went before (dont know if they sell from places you havent gone yet but probably not). Personally I always end up with more consumables than I can use due to the overall grind, so loot is passive to get (aside from the rarer ones)

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
You can discover yourself each item when exploring (look at the little ? icons on bottom middle, over the text zone). After you progress the content until a specific part there will be a vendor npc that sells a variety of items found in the locations you went before (dont know if they sell from places you havent gone yet but probably not). Personally I always end up with more consumables than I can use due to the overall grind, so loot is passive to get (aside from the rarer ones)
I'm talking about the unique chests. You know, the ones that take an insane amount of grinding to find a single one of, and result in your being massively overleveled if you try to get all of them? I want to know which areas I should bother grinding for those chests or not in order to find something I'd actually be interested in.

Jason8604

Jul 4, 2019
Who knows where to find strawberries for the fairy? she says like a forest of the same location
but i can't find it there

DragonButts

Jun 5, 2019
Did some data mining for some future expectations:

Mimics will replace regular battles in any areas and not treasures, so it won't make it harder to find treasures

Mimics will drop cursed items that seem to hinder you (increase lust, take longer to travel, increase enemy speed)
Also drop "lustians" an ingredient for lust potions, which increase your lust.
Any idea for the requirements for finding the lustians? I farmed mimics for an in game day and didn't find one.

afroman1234998

Dec 4, 2020
Also here's a patreon news update:

The next release will be the first release to feature 2 new enemies.
The mimic is a secret enemy that will randomly appear in all areas you battle enemies. As a result, it will be replaced with another enemy in the next release.

afroman1234998

Dec 4, 2020
Locked for Patrons, is it just what's on the description or there's more info about?
Nah that's all, I'm glad we're getting two new enemies, and I'd imagine it's gonna be the manastalker and pirate spirit? Most definitely pirate spirit but not 100% on the manastalker, but it feels likely that the manastalker will be in the waterfall place replacing the mimic.

Reactions: weradti

Guaxilébs

Dec 17, 2019
me ajudem, não consigo passar dessa parte com o Neo (8/10) e também queria continuar com os eventos secretos mas não consigo achar!!!

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
me ajudem, não consigo passar dessa parte com o Neo (8/10) e também queria continuar com os eventos secretos mas não consigo achar!!!
The picture is a good aid, but you need to add an English translation in your post, forum rules. DeepL or Google Translate if you need to.

No idea about the order of Nel's events, but my guess is slime suit stuff with Violet?

cyrodi

Oct 8, 2018
Any gallery function yet? Love this game, just 100%'d, thought it would unlock a gallery for the current version :(

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Any gallery function yet? Love this game, just 100%'d, thought it would unlock a gallery for the current version :(
As of now, not yet. Because it is in a visual novel engine, your best bet would be to make a save right before a new event happens, or else you can't see it again.

It makes me curious though: how would a gallery work in this kind of engine? Would it recall specific pieces of code to make the scenes appear?

3.60 star(s) 54 Votes