3.60 star(s) 54 Votes

jonbox

Aug 19, 2018
What can I say, a lot of grind, not so lot of content. The good part is that the most beautiful character in the game has started getting interesting events. The bad part is that this is the size of a month's update after a two month wait (again for the second time). And I think that anyone who has been on this site long enough knows where this is going...
Also there are a couple of visual bugs in the animation, manastalkers turned out to be dull in their concept and design just as expected, and I don’t know what use can be found for new items from mimics.
And it looks like that's all.

jonbox

Aug 19, 2018
Mimics? By the waterfall now i can only find these stupid manastalkers. Both new enemies are disappointing btw.
They are extremely rare. For all the time I have been grinding new treasures in the waterfall zone, I have only met two mimics.
I don't quite understand who the second enemy is if the pirate captain comes as a "new character".

spam bot

Jan 26, 2018
I'm also pretty disappointed with the amount of content per update, however, its free or $5 for the latest update. Its also worth noting that there's a limited number of ways to molest the PC even if new animations are added (currently they're all pretty much the same) so the new content is mainly going to come from the story which is slowly but steadily progressing and it doesn't seem the creator is running out of ideas on where to go with the story.

fri123

Mar 28, 2018
is it me or gofile link is broken? site doesn't load at all

edit. I clicked other versions, only the windows link is broken

Last edited:

jonbox

Aug 19, 2018
The windows link didn't work from the start, just open the folder with all versions through any other link.

Swisher223

Oct 20, 2019
What about those 2 new enemies? Nothing special?
Unless I'm missing something, only 1 Manastalker can grab you at any point in time. All it does is fondle Celica's breasts and rub it's tail against her you know what. That's it.

Wish more mobs had multi levels of mating, like the tentacle monster from the beach zone.
Yeah that monster was awesome

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Axis3123

Swisher223

Oct 20, 2019
Pirate and manastalker
I know about Captain Ceres. I thought Axis was asking why there were 2 Manastalkers but only 1 animation. Doesn't change the fact that it's also still foreplay when battling Ceres lol. Was nice for Galiean to get a booty shot though

Last edited:
Reactions: Axis3123

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
I'm also pretty disappointed with the amount of content per update, however, its free or $5 for the latest update. Its also worth noting that there's a limited number of ways to molest the PC even if new animations are added (currently they're all pretty much the same) so the new content is mainly going to come from the story which is slowly but steadily progressing and it doesn't seem the creator is running out of ideas on where to go with the story.
At the very least, Deimus is not running out of story to tell in the game. Hopefully they can innovate on the sexual situations Celica can get herself in and maybe add more fetish/kink stuff in the future for added variety but we'll see. They already touch on some D/s and bondage anyways. Some people on patreon have been suggesting that too.

Swisher223

Oct 20, 2019
At the very least, Deimus is not running out of story to tell in the game. Hopefully they can innovate on the sexual situations Celica can get herself in and maybe add more fetish/kink stuff in the future for added variety but we'll see. They already touch on some D/s and bondage anyways. Some people on patreon have been suggesting that too.
Definitely a very immersive game. I think there's also the frustration with the game comes from the lack of control or randomness and some things being needlessly restrictive (e.g. Unable to speed up time given that some events or areas open up at certain times, buying one item at a time in the market, forced losses to build relationships, etc.). I don't need to see the Nel events for the nth time especially when I just want to grind stuff. Off tangent, you can manipulate Nel into selecting the items she can bring when possessing you by selling all the other stuff. I think they should appear on the pawn shop if you sell things.

Anyway, combining the perceived lack of sexual content with some of the other design conditions is what I think is leading to some disappointment. Not a deal breaker but I think it's worth critiquing.

3.60 star(s) 54 Votes