3.60 star(s) 54 Votes

Alakdar

Nov 18, 2019
Are there really going to be mutually exclusive routes in the game: give Ceres Galiene's body or get rid of Ceres. If so, that would be wonderful.

Alakdar

Nov 18, 2019
is there any guide? the last location that i find was in the desert here
The guide is in the game itself: rumors from the innkeeper (the inn on the city shore) and the fortune teller (after the return of the crystal ball to her). According to the map, I can inform you that the celestial artifact can be activated in the destroyed temple. Then another location will open.

Reactions: mjsok

DragonButts

Jun 5, 2019
i do know that fortune teller an i get some help from her but i need to do the story quest, and not sure how to do it im been in the inn for some time for finding quest but i didn't find any stuff to do the story
in the " SharedScreenshot "is my quest and in the inn the only thing he says is in number 2
not sure how to progress
Buy stuff from Lucan, he's the ingredient vendor in the grocery shop next to the gate. Buy stuff and talk to him until his sister shows up. Maybe leave and come back a few times.

DavyDaoist

Jun 12, 2020
Is there something else cultural in this update besides a new perspective of Galiene and wannabe facehuggers with green hat fetishes ? ( I love that there are both options to win and lose the ghost boss fight tho)

slaveyan

Feb 26, 2020
These updates are disappointing. The game's biggest feature is ghost possession, but each update has only a few words.

feuerzeug

Jul 14, 2017
i have been there so much and never seen any other items in his shop i try leave and come back for sometimes after ur reply a lot rn but never see any staff anything new or different question.
i hope my save is not bugged like last time i might quit the game if that happened not gonna play all that from start
you don't have to buy anything specific, just spam buy a few things and talk to him a bunch until the sister comes around.

Alakdar

Nov 18, 2019
guys how can I find the new locations??? I literally did everything but still have no clue about the new locations...
At midnight, you go to the port of a desert city (after accepting a ghost ship quest), there you meet a ghost who takes you to a cave and talks about elven magic. You remember that the only elf who can walk with you is Galiene.
Together with Galiene, you go to the cave, then everything will be clear.

Reactions: sdfghjkefduyh

Storlack

Sep 28, 2017
At midnight, you go to the port of a desert city (after accepting a ghost ship quest), there you meet a ghost who takes you to a cave and talks about elven magic. You remember that the only elf who can walk with you is Galiene.
Together with Galiene, you go to the cave, then everything will be clear.
how to invite Galiene to the party?

blarsson

Jun 25, 2017
finally more Nel! i hope Nel and Cecilia would eventually find a way to share Cecilias body in some form of a perfect union :cry:

Nel gave a bit of sinister vibes at the start, but now all i hope is that theyd be together forever.

the story keeps hitting my feelgood bone so good constantly and i fucking love it. :whistle:

3.60 star(s) 54 Votes