3.60 star(s) 54 Votes

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
It makes me curious though: how would a gallery work in this kind of engine? Would it recall specific pieces of code to make the scenes appear?
"Scene replay" is the style I've seen used. Play the whole thing, maybe with options to set any variables like outfit or attitude. As for the technical implementation, I don't know if it pulls the code from the same file or if there's a separate file. Separate seems easier to do.

Reactions: Axis3123

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
As of now, not yet. Because it is in a visual novel engine, your best bet would be to make a save right before a new event happens, or else you can't see it again.
This method might not work if the game gets updated between when you made the save and when you want to watch it. At least for me, saves made in 0.38 failed to load in 0.55 and 0.59.

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
This method might not work if the game gets updated between when you made the save and when you want to watch it. At least for me, saves made in 0.38 failed to load in 0.55 and 0.59.
Oh dang, you may be right about that. I also forgot that you need to rest at your home for the best likelihood of the save being compatible with future versions. :/

"Scene replay" is the style I've seen used. Play the whole thing, maybe with options to set any variables like outfit or attitude. As for the technical implementation, I don't know if it pulls the code from the same file or if there's a separate file. Separate seems easier to do.
Yeah, practically that's what I've been using it as, only now with a version I downloaded here (I think 0.57.000) some months back where the debug mode was enabled to cut through the grinding and see the scenes by manipulating the relationship bars. Sadly, the latest version (as far as I know) here doesn't have it, so we have to sit through the grinding lol

I could download the newest version and use my previous savefile there, but I don't think it's worth it for a single new enemy and a handful of new scenes you also need to grind for by interacting each day.

spam bot

Jan 26, 2018
is there any way to edit save files for this game, I tried save editor but adding items doesn't seem to do anything (like adding gold nuggets)

dudibudi

Sep 27, 2017
Wasnt there a way to open up a cheat menu to even control the attacks of the enemies and start battles with whom you want?

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Wasnt there a way to open up a cheat menu to even control the attacks of the enemies and start battles with whom you want?
That would be the Patreon-exclusive builds that the dev would put out (like the 0.57.000 version). Apart from having the ability to fight any monster you want (effectively a gallery on its own), you can also manipulate how much gold you have, what level you're at, the relationship bars, even the time, and so on.

Reactions: hurry69

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
I was wondering;

Is it even possible to get that stone slab translated or it just being an item to be given to someone to fix something? If it can be translated then would it be better to to make a switch with a wooden thing or something to sit on (hint hint) for those who already gave the stone slab to someone? If you know what I mean.

Last edited:

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
I was wondering;

Is it even possible to get that stone slab translated or it just being an item to be given to someone to fix something? If it can be translated then would it be better to to make a switch with a wooden thing or something to sit on (hint hint) for those who already gave the stone slab to someone? If you know what I mean.
I think its a implied key object that was used as a pun but will be important later in the game, if I'm not mistaken happened the same for some other items in the game, from having no use until 1~2 updates later.

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Did the grind improve? I remember playing a while ago and animations/transitions making the pace glacial

Mekkor

Sep 24, 2018
News update on Patreon yesterday, anyone knows what's about?
Yesterday was the announcement that a new build gets released on Friday, 20th.
And would you look at that? Today is Friday the 20th!

Version 0.60.002 Changelog:

- 2 New Enemies
- 3 New Locations
- New magic Spell
- New Events for Nel, Selena, Galiene, and a new character
- New Cloth piece
- More than six new items
- Demoness will spank you if you repeatedly win against her after signing a contract.
- Code optimization and improvements

GoFile: - - -

DragonButts

Jun 5, 2019
Yesterday was the announcement that a new build gets released on Friday, 20th.
And would you look at that? Today is Friday the 20th!

Version 0.60.002 Changelog:

- 2 New Enemies
- 3 New Locations
- New magic Spell
- New Events for Nel, Selena, Galiene, and a new character
- New Cloth piece
- More than six new items
- Demoness will spank you if you repeatedly win against her after signing a contract.
- Code optimization and improvements

GoFile: - - -
The gofile site says it's overloaded, anyone got an alternate d/l link?

3.60 star(s) 54 Votes