3.60 star(s) 54 Votes

Alakdar

Nov 18, 2019
How do you trigger the hidden events for Captain Ceres ?
Events I found:
Lose to Ceres or defeat Ceres without the help of Galiene: Ceres will send Cecilia overboard. A small scene with a ghost-crew if you lose.

Lose to Ceres with Galiene: Ceres will possess Galiene. Galiene will be unavailable as a companion.

Lose to the possessed Galiene (I believe this is a hidden event): Erotic scene with possessed Galiene.

Defeat Ceres with the help of Galiene: Ceres will send Cecilia and Galiene overboard. Galiene will inform you that it's not so easy to get rid of a pirate.

Defeat the possessed Galiene: Galiene is once again available as a companion. Some dialogues with Galiene and Ceres open if Cecilia lost to possessed Galiene before.

DavyDaoist

Jun 12, 2020
Events I found:
Lose to Ceres or defeat Ceres without the help of Galiene: Ceres will send Cecilia overboard. A small scene with a ghost-crew if you lose.

Lose to Ceres with Galiene: Ceres will possess Galiene. Galiene will be unavailable as a companion.

Lose to the possessed Galiene (I believe this is a hidden event): Erotic scene with possessed Galiene.

Defeat Ceres with the help of Galiene: Ceres will send Cecilia and Galiene overboard. Galiene will inform you that it's not so easy to get rid of a pirate.

Defeat the possessed Galiene: Galiene is once again available as a companion. Some dialogues with Galiene and Ceres open if Cecilia lost to possessed Galiene before.
thanks. How do I trigger that second fight (against the possessed Galiene) ?

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
thanks. How do I trigger that second fight (against the possessed Galiene) ?
You get one fight per midnight, win or lose. Triggering an extra scene with possessed Galiene is pure RNG during the fight, happens if you're naked and usually close to maxing out your lust.
Side note/speculation: looks like having Galiene possessed gives the captain 0.1 affection points, not having her possessed resets it to 0 affection points. I guess the idea here is to advance the story with her possessed, and if pattern continues: I am betting that Selena will possess Evie.

PM21

May 1, 2018
anyone have a bundle of saves to share? Changed SSD's and this one is a slog to start over from scratch

DavyDaoist

Jun 12, 2020
how and where do I start the fight ? I am standing at the pier at midnight,but nothing. Click on the ship, but nothing. Is there a delay before you can fight possessed Galiene or am I missing something else ?

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
how and where do I start the fight ? I am standing at the pier at midnight,but nothing. Click on the ship, but nothing. Is there a delay before you can fight possessed Galiene or am I missing something else ?
You should be able to do it using a mirror, might need to go to the cave to access.

ShonenGi

Oct 6, 2019
Is there a skip or faster animation key? I tried the normal ones for these type of games which are Ctrl, Atl, A, or S however that isn't the case for this game. Dose anyone know?

Zantee

Nov 1, 2018
Is there a skip or faster animation key? I tried the normal ones for these type of games which are Ctrl, Atl, A, or S however that isn't the case for this game. Dose anyone know?
Repeatedly pressing lmb or enter makes some animations skip

Reactions: makeitso

Swisher223

Oct 20, 2019
You get one fight per midnight, win or lose. Triggering an extra scene with possessed Galiene is pure RNG during the fight, happens if you're naked and usually close to maxing out your lust.
Side note/speculation: looks like having Galiene possessed gives the captain 0.1 affection points, not having her possessed resets it to 0 affection points. I guess the idea here is to advance the story with her possessed, and if pattern continues: I am betting that Selena will possess Evie.
Seriously? Another forced loss mechanic again to raise affinity?

Jul 25, 2019
i have a few questions

1st now that selena is in dream realm does she have any other content so far i have 2.1 out of 3 and i cant figure out what to do with her.

2nd im and like 8/11 events with nel and her friendship wont go past 8.9 fortune teller told me to share more about self? no clue on this

3rd fortune teller said there is a event to give Her to her but i cant seem to trigger this i believe i did it along time ago with mistress but am i supposed to give violet to her again or someone else.

last is it better to let gallene stay possessed or not

Inhibition

Apr 19, 2018
The Alraune needs hard-coded attack pattern fixes or her biters need to do way more damage. Because I almost have to close the game because my character has 0 allure and there is still no way to escape from this pattern:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
With 30 speed she always takes two turns before I get one, and she is rebinding 100% of the time, so my turn is just struggling. There is no running, no forfeiting button, and no way to fight back at this point.
I'm fine if it's supposed to be unwinnable once I get into this state, but the biters attack so slowly and do minor damage to the extent that it's going to take at least 78 turns to finally die, but they don't attack if I get fully grappled and don't get a turn nearly as much as our protagonist and the Alraune. I haven't saved my game in forever so I'm stuck waiting for that lol.

Jacie

Apr 21, 2019
i have a few questions

2nd im and like 8/11 events with nel and her friendship wont go past 8.9 fortune teller told me to share more about self? no clue on this

3rd fortune teller said there is a event to give Her to her but i cant seem to trigger this i believe i did it along time ago with mistress but am i supposed to give violet to her again or someone else.

last is it better to let gallene stay possessed or not
2 Not sure, try walk with Nel to locations, she look like have some triggers when moving around.
3 Let Demoness defeat you while you having Slime suit on you, then wait some days and return to her.

GmbH2088

Sep 4, 2019
Does anybody know what the "someone in town forgot to give you a gift" hint from the barkeeper refers to? I'm pretty sure I checked the entire town at all times of the day, but nothing activated and he gives no other hints.

• Angry
Reactions: bro111

jonbox

Aug 19, 2018
Does anybody know what the "someone in town forgot to give you a gift" hint from the barkeeper refers to? I'm pretty sure I checked the entire town at all times of the day, but nothing activated and he gives no other hints.
I'm not sure because I don't remember exactly. But did you visit the local count's (or who is he) maid?

3.60 star(s) 54 Votes