3.60 star(s) 54 Votes

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Thanks for the tip. Sadly, it didn't increase the speed in the slightest lol. One thing from my Ryzen Master I've noticed is that it does use multiple cores when the animations run (e.g. stripping, fondling, characters performing actions, etc.). I think the most I've seen was 8 cores run at the same time. Typically, it runs around 6-7 cores during animations and 3-4 cores when idle. Good news is that because your allies are just standing still, it does not affect the speed. Map scrolling does not affect the amount of cores/threads being utilized.
To me it did increase the performance but not the speed of the animations, that said i had to close the game after a hour of playing cause it started to slow down and restart it.

sarashi

May 4, 2018
is there a way to change the amount of items you have in inventory or the spell costs ? especially the spellcost and time to use it again :x

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Lack of a walktrough is worrying.

Does defeating the demoness prevent from persuing her? Will I get the slime girl back if I defeat her?
Do I sing the contract?

Swisher223

Oct 20, 2019
To me it did increase the performance but not the speed of the animations, that said i had to close the game after a hour of playing cause it started to slow down and restart it.
Hmm that sounds like a memory leak if it slows after some time. I haven't paid attention to the RAM usage but I'll keep an eye out when the next update comes around

sarashi

May 4, 2018
Are there any AOE spells ? or sorta in making ? trying to farm the legendary treasures is hard if so many monsters come over and over.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Are there any AOE spells ? or sorta in making ? trying to farm the legendary treasures is hard if so many monsters come over and over.
There are three, I think. The first is pretty straightforward to get, the other two take main plot progress and rare-r ingredients.

sarashi

May 4, 2018
There are three, I think. The first is pretty straightforward to get, the other two take main plot progress and rare-r ingredients.
where do i find the first one ? dont know how far i need to progress for the others lol

Tanzie

Mar 10, 2019
where do i find the first one ? dont know how far i need to progress for the others lol
All three AoE spells are sold at the elf magic shop to the east of the map and they all require some very specific rare treasure, IIRC some of them can be found in the sections of the desert area (perhaps one in the pyramid?). In order to access the shop (which is only open at daytime) you need to access the elven council or something, not sure what triggers it, keep asking for rumors, I'm sure you'll figure out. You can also use the item cheat I posted if you wish.

Here's the code that initializes the treasures in each location:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So according to this code some of the items you'll need are at:

Last edited:
Reactions: sarashi

sarashi

May 4, 2018
All three AoE spells are sold at the elf magic shop to the east of the map and they all require some very specific rare treasure, IIRC some of them can be found in the sections of the desert area (perhaps one in the pyramid?). In order to access the shop (which is only open at daytime) you need to access the elven council or something, not sure what triggers it, keep asking for rumors, I'm sure you'll figure out. You can also use the item cheat I posted if you wish.

Here's the code that initializes the treasures in each location:

So according to this code some of the items you'll need are at:

ahh nice :) i do have the first 2 already and was wondering the use of it. i have electric shard too. no idea of the use of it though. the elf council might take a little longer. i only now unlocked that elf regarding the spirit medium and i dont know where to get the key to unlock that locked door in that deadly valley or new maps in particular. Bert isnt giving me any more. my last one was the spider cave.
btw is it true ... i think, that there is futa content in town of magic ? and if yes, how do i unlock that#

also what do you suggest should i use my first mithril ?

Tanzie

Mar 10, 2019
i have electric shard too. no idea of the use of it though.
IIRC electric shard is required for one of the AoE spells. One of the AoE spells is fire+earth based, and the others are wind+electricity and water+ice.

the elf council might take a little longer. i only now unlocked that elf regarding the spirit medium and i dont know where to get the key to unlock that locked door in that deadly valley or new maps in particular. Bert isnt giving me any more. my last one was the spider cave.
Try to increase your level as well as relationships with other NPCs and keep visiting other buildings in the town and the HQ and talk to people. Some things trigger automatically when you visit places, so don't think "I've already been there". I recall two special keys from the game, one unlocks the forge area and the other unlocks the tower with the demoness. I'm not sure how I found them, but as far as I remember, at least one of them was given to me by an NPC.

btw is it true ... i think, that there is futa content in town of magic ? and if yes, how do i unlock that#
As far as I'm aware the only such content involves the demoness and the slime girl. The fortune teller should give you a hint on what to do when the time comes.

also what do you suggest should i use my first mithril ?
It's essentially used to upgrade a skill, so use it to upgrade an item that gives you whatever you think the most important skill is for your char.

Reactions: sarashi

sarashi

May 4, 2018
IIRC electric shard is required for one of the AoE spells. One of the AoE spells is fire+earth based, and the others are wind+electricity and water+ice.

Try to increase your level as well as relationships with other NPCs and keep visiting other buildings in the town and the HQ and talk to people. Some things trigger automatically when you visit places, so don't think "I've already been there". I recall two special keys from the game, one unlocks the forge area and the other unlocks the tower with the demoness. I'm not sure how I found them, but as far as I remember, at least one of them was given to me by an NPC.

As far as I'm aware the only such content involves the demoness and the slime girl. The fortune teller should give you a hint on what to do when the time comes.

It's essentially used to upgrade a skill, so use it to upgrade an item that gives you whatever you think the most important skill is for your char.
alright thanks!

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
All three AoE spells are sold at the elf magic shop to the east of the map and they all require some very specific rare treasure
It's been a while since I played the early game, but my impressions is that the Meteor Shower spell just plopped out on its own or was available sooner. The elves I remember selling the other two much later. Could be that's been changed?

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
in the oasis is impossible to play a turn, the plant girl keep imprisoning me because she move first
The plant girl is pretty fast, but you should be fine if you level up Celica and her Speed item (and enable the Speed buffs in Abilities). Celica also needs to have good enough Willpower to break the bind - the plant shouldn't loop its grab move, so then you'll be free to fight for a while.

Try bringing Target Dummy and Sword Lady along if Celica can't handle the Alraune alone yet.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
You know, I am curious. Recall reading that enemies shouldn't loop grabs from devblog, but they obviously do. Sometimes as soon as you break out they'll do a successful grab even... was there an actual fix, or was the fix just not very effective?

zaxzax642

May 23, 2020
Celica training is current end of Nel content.
9/10 its okay on Nel relationship part, it made for next patch you can instantly get new scene without raising relationship for event.

Not sure what you missing, try use dildo Nel use for scene at Celica house, and take some days to rest without any lewd things for Nel to have fun at morning.
Also get at least 500 gold and sleep for event.
how to make that event trigger ? i always do celica sleep in 20:00 but still not happen

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Does rejecting Nels notion that your body is her body lock you out of content?

What about defeating the demoness?

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 54 Votes