3.60 star(s) 54 Votes

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
There are no content forks or lockouts at this point. You can get every scene eventually.

Also, new content poll just dropped on the patreon

No, seems like content is strictly linear. Defeating her lowers her relationsi and the ONLY way to get slimegirl back is to sign the contract. I hate this.
I hate that I have to agree to everything any of the romantic interests wants, no matter what.

Reactions: drone4of2

jonbox

Aug 19, 2018
This game doesn't have enough content to have any content forks.
And it will be like this for a very long time.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Honestly I hope it doesn't get forks. It's too fuckin grindy to have any value for replay.
Yeah, I agree.
Plus with the speed of development: can you image how long it would take to complete this game if forks were introduced? I'd like to see this complete in my lifetime, and this is a game that isn't even that slow in updates compared to most.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
"Let her wear her for a few days" ... wut?
I can only imagene it's te slimegirl and demoness ... but How? I already freed the simegirl.

Teritius

Jan 5, 2021
I got this error in the oasis, after everyone in my party got bound by the vines.

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/renpy_battle.rpy", line 1101, in <module>
File "game/sayer.rpy", line 303, in sayer
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'has_property'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 446, in script call
File "renpy_events_explore_find.rpyc", line 308, in script call
File "renpy_battle.rpyc", line 211, in script call
File "renpy_battle.rpyc", line 1101, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/renpy_battle.rpy", line 1101, in <module>
File "game/sayer.rpy", line 303, in sayer
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'has_property'

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Town of Magic 0.60.002
Thu Jun 16 11:12:50 2022
```

fri123

Mar 28, 2018
Eh, nothing very important was posted on Patreon. There's a poll which of existing monsters needs new moves most, and a link to a webpage on which Demius plans to post updates about development of the latest builds ->

Reactions: theraphosa

jonbox

Aug 19, 2018
If the progress bar on the site somehow displays the actual status of the update, then here we are, two-month updates instead of one-month.
I can’t say that was unexpected after the last updates, but it’s still sad. However, it was inevitable, unfortunately.

• Sad
Reactions: HikkiG

NertMaGert

Apr 1, 2018
I got Evie at 1.9% on the relationship bars. How do Increase that?
When I go to the fortune teller, she only tells me how to improve Nel's relationships, and nobody else's. Is that intentional?
Playing on .60.002

NertMaGert

Apr 1, 2018
I got Evie at 1.9% on the relationship bars. How do Increase that?
When I go to the fortune teller, she only tells me how to improve Nel's relationships, and nobody else's. Is that intentional?
Playing on .60.002
I typed that while I was letting Nel walk me through a dungeon in the backround which got Nel's relationship to 6, then all of a sudden the fortuneteller the next day just says "Visit Evie" as if the game heard my plea or something. Weird.

D3l

Aug 15, 2019
Hi, i have 50 Allure and Nel dont seduces enemies yet (underwear, mithril item, all bars, spider cave, lust 60) Help please

D3l

Aug 15, 2019
Might be a failsafe so the player won't miss out on the passive buff. Then again, the passive buffs could be automatically activated when the item is fused, so it is a design choice indeed. A lot of the design seems needlessly rigid and drawn-out.

Up Celica's Allure stat to make Nel more inclined to let monsters play with her.
My Allure is 50, but nothing :(

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
My Allure is 50, but nothing :(
"Very odd" is all I can say. The Allure stat has been the trigger so far (Nel doesn't do anything if I pull Celica down to 0 Allure, otherwise she may let monsters play). The Spider Cave should be far enough in the game to have triggered plenty of events.

It is possible that the behaviour depends on relationship level, for example, but I'm not enough of a code reader to verify.

Reactions: D3l

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
how many sex scenes is there?
people report unbearable grind...but it is a renpy...is cheating problematic there or can i tweak easily all points/whatever?

3.60 star(s) 54 Votes