3.60 star(s) 54 Votes

lordthorax999

Apr 23, 2018
Question, does this page/f95 forum get updated the same day the patreon version comes out? I ask because I refuse to pay month after month for no updates anymore...the dev should change there payment method to per release. It has been 7 months now this year and only 3 proper updates....one of the 3 was a sorry excuse of a update...anyway I'm done supporting the dev per month until 'they' get there act together...

jonbox

Aug 19, 2018
Question, does this page/f95 forum get updated the same day the patreon version comes out? I ask because I refuse to pay month after month for no updates anymore...the dev should change there payment method to per release. It has been 7 months now this year and only 3 proper updates....one of the 3 was a sorry excuse of a update...anyway I'm done supporting the dev per month until 'they' get there act together...
Given the activity of this thread, I'm guessing it's unlikely to be updated on the same day.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
It's a gamble, sometimes you'll get a nice person to drop it asap. Sometimes it can take a week or so.

spam bot

Jan 26, 2018
2 months and a pretty disappointing update. 1 new enemy, a couple new scenes, nothing really new in the story. The progress page made it seem like so much was going to be added. Oh well.

Valerov03

Jul 14, 2022
Dose anyone know how i can upgrade my wallet to 3k?
If i dont remember wrong you must use a red gem (not an elemental because they are for the 3 AoE spells), i used the +Rare Drop-Chest item, but i dont remember where i get it (probably in the newest enemies areas)

zero987

Apr 13, 2019
2 months and a pretty disappointing update. 1 new enemy, a couple new scenes, nothing really new in the story. The progress page made it seem like so much was going to be added. Oh well.
if you played it already can you give a link here?

Last edited:

zero987

Apr 13, 2019
seems like noone is willing to pass the link, did the game lose hype or something
either people are not happy with the amount of content we get per month and stopped pledging or people are not willing to drop the link here for various reasons

pun

May 29, 2017
Nope. Here you go, Newest Release. this update is pretty awesome too. Mega
Any possibility of getting the linux version? I get like double the fps with it compared to the windows version. Not that it is that big of a deal with a turn based game like this but it's a nice have.

jonbox

Aug 19, 2018
Again, very little content with the main characters for two months, but now you can run through the forest as a doll (hooray?). The fact that the Galiene's plot is moving somewhere is good, especially considering that now she have two best outfits in the game.

Reactions: Axis3123
3.60 star(s) 54 Votes