3.60 star(s) 54 Votes

fri123

Mar 28, 2018
how can i return galliene to captain ceres after meeting in the emerald galleon and agreeing to retrun galliene from time to time i can no longer go to the captain quarters when galliene is with me. is this the end of the version or did i miss anything?
You have it the wrong way. Ceres is way more dominant than Nel and she refuses to give up control after event in the guild happens. She returns as Galiene, not returns her to previous state. Even if Galiene is wearing normal clothes, she's still possesed. Dissmissing her from the party will allow you to meet her on the ship in pirate clothes.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
You have it the wrong way. Ceres is way more dominant than Nel and she refuses to give up control after event in the guild happens. She returns as Galiene, not returns her to previous state. Even if Galiene is wearing normal clothes, she's still possesed. Dissmissing her from the party will allow you to meet her on the ship in pirate clothes.
There's an event after that, if you max out first bar of your relationship with Captain Ceres, which ends with Ceres making a deal with MC; let her possess Galiene sometimes in exchange for Galiene having free will. Problem is that after you've done this event and a day passed: you can no longer re-enter the cabin with Galiene in the party (which is how you can re-possess Galiene in the dialogue options).

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
I like that you can now control the puppet and use her in battle. I look forward to how Celica's new possession ability develops in future updates. It was quite a pleasant surprise as I wondered what purpose the puppet would end up serving.

thenubard

May 13, 2020
Things i didnt see at first but find after some time in the new update:
-Whit the new event of Nel we can posses the mannequin to battle against slimes to get Lvs up to 5
(for this we must talk to nel in our room and select: can you help me train my spirit form, then got to the toys store)
-Sleeping the ring of our succubus neighbour NOW we can leave to a place where we could see again the past Bond relations and main history events
-By changing the styles of the Violet armor we can heal her tu full and we can do it even having other party members
-There is an item to battle agains old enemies but whit HIGH Lvs
-Now we have a 2nd Solarite Material to upgrate another Netril item (the gold chest in newest area)
-Galiene have now a Pirate skin usable only when she is possed whit by Captain Ceres and ONLY by paying her help in the Galleon during midnight
Now we can upgrade Gold treasure box awesome.
As we couldn't upgrade the gold treasure box before.
Less grinding is good.

Evil Ghozt

Aug 21, 2018
-Whit the new event of Nel we can posses the mannequin to battle against slimes to get Lvs up to 5
(for this we must talk to nel in our room and select: can you help me train my spirit form, then got to the toys store)
-Sleeping the ring of our succubus neighbour NOW we can leave to a place where we could see again the past Bond relations and main history events
-By changing the styles of the Violet armor we can heal her tu full and we can do it even having other party members
-Now we have a 2nd Solarite Material to upgrate another Netril item (the gold chest in newest area)
-Galiene have now a Pirate skin usable only when she is possed whit by Captain Ceres and ONLY by paying her help in the Galleon during midnight
Wait you can chnage the style of the Slime Armor how ?

GreenNight009

Jun 17, 2022
Regarding Gal. have you managed to get to the second bar of the Ghost Capt?

Goune23

Jul 8, 2017
how cann you upgrade the treasure finder i am stuck at gold it doesnt upgrade to mithryll or solarite
You can't, that seems to be a misunderstanding someone has. You can get one of the new upgrade items (Solarite) in the lake area from a gold chest, but it cannot be used on the Gold treasure finder.

Reactions: thenubard

fri123

Mar 28, 2018
Regarding Gal. have you managed to get to the second bar of the Ghost Capt?
Don't think that's possible for now, max value for now is 1.
Wait you can chnage the style of the Slime Armor how ?
Yes, talk to Violet, you can have either old style or new one.
There's an event after that, if you max out first bar of your relationship with Captain Ceres, which ends with Ceres making a deal with MC; let her possess Galiene sometimes in exchange for Galiene having free will. Problem is that after you've done this event and a day passed: you can no longer re-enter the cabin with Galiene in the party (which is how you can re-possess Galiene in the dialogue options).
Yep, I followed your suggestion and that's indeed what happens. I'm sure it's just a bug and not intended feature, because when Ceres left Galiene I walked to her again in her room and she asked if it's time to take over again.

Reactions: Evil Ghozt

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
Is customization a thing in this game? Outfit changing, hair colors/styles, etc.
After hours of grind you can order pieces of an outfit, but the money you need is bigger than the max if you don't upgrade your purse a few times.
There is the alternative with the slime girl covering your body.
Hair color and styles? Nah. Adding a couple scenes need a month, but remaking them? 2 years maybe.

sillygoose7

Mar 29, 2019
After hours of grind you can order pieces of an outfit, but the money you need is bigger than the max if you don't upgrade your purse a few times.
Hair color and styles? Nah. Adding a couple scenes need a month, but remaking them? 2 years maybe.
Well, that's disappointing. Thanks.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
The new hat has a different hairstyle, really cute with MC having her hair down with a night-cap hanging off.
I... can't go back to the ponytail.

Epiczor

Sep 1, 2018
Just to confirm I'm not dumb and blind; the gallery doesn't show sex scenes that can occur during battles, right?

3.60 star(s) 54 Votes