3.60 star(s) 54 Votes

malvic

Sep 8, 2017
Whoever uploaded 0.61.040, it'd be great if you could grab 0.61.010. Just a bugfix but god knows what's fucked up.

Sep 26, 2020
In the dream world (you need to go to bed with the ring equipped), just click "leave" instead of "talk". After that, it's impossible to get lost.
Also in the gallery there are some problems with the display of Galiene in her scenes. Probably this problem is related to the state of Galiene in the game at the time of entering the gallery.
what ring

AnatolyRivera

Oct 29, 2019
I overwrote 0.61 over 0.59 and found that the victory theme no longer plays. Probably should have done a fresh install instead, but this is the first time it's happened and I'm wondering if that's a new bug.

Alakdar

Nov 18, 2019
The links in the topic lead to downloading version 0.61.004, not version 0.61.010. A bug with Ceres and Galiene has been fixed in version 0.61.010.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
since the last 4 changelog this game has become a big lesbian only adventure
Yeah, seems so.
I wonder if it's because of patreons affecting this, or authors' fetishes, but surprised how little Edgar and Bert have been utilized; especially Bert who feels like his development was just randomly dropped early on. Will be really disappointed if the gatekeeper for Asayuh is not an option by final release.

Reactions: Merunkager

Swisher223

Oct 20, 2019
Meh, I can at least hope that Evie and Gal get scenes with the monsters. Not expecting anymore from the game outside of that

Yeah, seems so.
I wonder if it's because of patreons affecting this, or authors' fetishes, but surprised how little Edgar and Bert have been utilized; especially Bert who feels like his development was just randomly dropped early on. Will be really disappointed if the gatekeeper for Asayuh is not an option by final release.
I dunno why but I find the name Bert terribly unsexy lol

Last edited:

Nghtly

Sep 9, 2019
Precisely why I dropped from the Patron. Game itself is pretty fantastic, and I'd definitely recommend it to anyone that has yet to try it out, plenty of nut potential with solid animations and great art - just be aware that the M/F tends to fade out fairly quickly, and... damn is it sad when it does lmao

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
am I the only one who has this game very laggy?
The game is heavy. It was a chore to play on the laptop, but no problems on desktop (i5, SSD). You can try playing around with the graphics settings of Ren'Py, but I don't know how useful that might be. Someone reported getting better performance on Linux as well, if memory serves.

Reactions: Diemen
3.60 star(s) 54 Votes