3.60 star(s) 54 Votes

GeorgiePorgie

Jul 21, 2022
Has anyone else run into this issue with thw latest version?

Let Nel take control, not wearing Violet.
Alure = 0
Nel goes to lake to fight Bee Girl.
Nel continues to fight until Celica dies.
End of Game because if you answer "Yes" to retry, Nel/Celica dies again.

I thought the AI was supposed to not let Nel lose !

N0b0dy1nh3r3

Nov 26, 2020
Has anyone else run into this issue with thw latest version?

Let Nel take control, not wearing Violet.
Alure = 0
Nel goes to lake to fight Bee Girl.
Nel continues to fight until Celica dies.
End of Game because if you answer "Yes" to retry, Nel/Celica dies again.

Seems like the AI didn't equip or make the Anti Poison Potion, if i'm guessing correct. I'd try it again but this time with Violet in full body suit mode for the extra spell damage, if that helps.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
It seems to have been a regular occurrence that Nel is broken in the priority releases. Previously, she wasn't able to pick the new area(s) in the release, so this time I'm guessing she's missing the new area's fight routine.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Full Save (full eq, lvl 75, gold farming setup) - v0.61.004

Summon Nel, let her posses Celica to automate gold-runs. Violet is upgraded and Celica has got high speed and luck. To farm gold go to Emerline Falls. (had to set this up from Nel dialogue option)
Every monster killed in Emerline Falls will give 100 gold. Usually there are two monsters. So 200 gold per killed both of them. Adding Fortunate Cat (gold) - thats 50% more gold from monsters. Ending up 300 gold per one group of monsters killed.
Your satchel is uprageded to have 3000 gold. Usually it takes one run on full energy bar to collect 3000 gold.
After you aquire that much - go and buy some Crafting ingredients from Lucan Grocery Shop...
Skills and items are optimized to make gold runs in Emerline Falls! :D
I have found this to be fastest way of "collecting" crafting ingredients - by buying them from the Store.

BTW. No cheats used. Have a nice day! :cool:(y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Idea. It would be nice to have some Dungeon/Vault for exploring. And in that dungeon monster group would increase difficulty of killing them. Or you choose it with better rewards, maybe?
Tattooine Monsters, Jewellatus Monsters, Bimboleum Monsters - oh yeah! :D

Edit: perfection would be if Domenea would send Celica inside there! Haha!

Twerp

Aug 28, 2020
You know what would be an interesting situation? If, after you reach a certain threshold with both Violet and Domenea's relationships, the next time you choose to fight and lose to her with Violet equipped, and thus leaving her with Domenea for a couple of days or so, you witness a total role reversal because Violet's absorbed enough demonic power from Domenea to overpower her and maybe even trigger a visual change in Violet herself, and subsequently the wearable Slimesuit.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
How find town Asayuh?
Adventure around the desert until progress happens, probably. The trigger scene happens in the desert temple and you need to raise the pyramid, if I'm not mistaken.

As always, the bartender should have your next tip ready if you'd like one.

bradbred12

Jun 23, 2018
Does anyone still has 0.57.000 dev build? Old links dont work ( )
Need it for hack current version.

Last edited:

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
how enter in asayuh? and how get this mission of pirate whatever that make a possesion to Galiene?,i just enter in elf city and i discover asayuh

thenubard

May 13, 2020
how enter in asayuh? and how get this mission of pirate whatever that make a possesion to Galiene?,i just enter in elf city and i discover asayuh
Get a key from elf sage in elf town.
The key, that makes the ancient pyramid rise up.
And later on return to the place where you used the key.
You will meet an Asayuh npc.
The npc will take you inside the city.

3.60 star(s) 54 Votes