3.60 star(s) 54 Votes

randomdude860

Sep 25, 2020
So petrification is listed in the book and status effects with an effect listed, but are there any enemies that actually inflict it in battle? Or does it only appear with the demoness and slime girl?

Sorin27

Apr 30, 2022
At midnight, you go to the port of a desert city (after accepting a ghost ship quest), there you meet a ghost who takes you to a cave and talks about elven magic. You remember that the only elf who can walk with you is Galiene.
Together with Galiene, you go to the cave, then everything will be clear.
The ghost is invisible and doesn't talk to me, what do I do?

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
All done till next update, btw if you give gel back to the pirate before leaving you can progress her affinity to 1.9 after that there is nothing more.

Swisher223

Oct 20, 2019
Just to confirm I'm not dumb and blind; the gallery doesn't show sex scenes that can occur during battles, right?
Yup, just events (including non-H ones). Not so much as a gallery but an event viewer. Not so sure why the dev labeled it as a gallery on the progress notes, unless I'm missing something as well.

Reactions: Epiczor

Ecl1p5e

Nov 30, 2018
It didn't happen to me.
Very weird. I performed basically a clean install of the game and only transferred my saves to the new version, yet the problem remains. I reckon there is a problem with "archive.rpa" here. There is 'victoryintro.mp3' and 'victoryloop.mp3' but not 'victory.mp3'.

Yup, just events (including non-H ones). Not so much as a gallery but an event viewer. Not so sure why the dev labeled it as a gallery on the progress notes, unless I'm missing something as well.
I just wish the man would make a proper gallery, but it's restricted to only the "platinum" edition of the game where you could pretty much control the monster's attacks and how they'd mess with Celica during battles.

In earlier versions of the game you could essentially "hack" your "normal, free" version of the game through the RenPy developer console (Shift + O) to enable playable monsters to give yourself a pseudo-gallery type deal along with locking Celica's lust and health values in place, but Deimus patched that out the moment he got notified of that exploit.

3.60 star(s) 54 Votes