3.60 star(s) 54 Votes

theraphosa

Sep 10, 2020
The Console is no longer to activate?
The new enemy is really fucking bullshit! I mean really,poison,poison,poison,stun,poison,poison,poison.....wtf?? Btw why Nel uses no longer antipoison potions?

BrynZoid

Oct 19, 2019
did the game lose hype or something
Tbh, ToM isn't really getting a lot of attention and gets buried fast in the listings, especially since there is little new to show month after month. Also, the mechanics are getting predictable now, so the dev needs to step up the pace -or at least keep to a monthly release schedule. A little bit of PR wouldn't hurt either, even if it was here on the boards.

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
Tbh, ToM isn't really getting a lot of attention and gets buried fast in the listings, especially since there is little new to show month after month. Also, the mechanics are getting predictable now, so the dev needs to step up the pace -or at least keep to a monthly release schedule. A little bit of PR wouldn't hurt either, even if it was here on the boards.
The dev interacted here for some time but raised a discussion that wasnt healthy for both sides, plus some keyboard warriors started fighting with the dev, so they choose to stop commenting in this thread. You can check it 20~30 pages ago I think.
In my humble opinion Town of Magic should leave Patreon and go for an alternative so the dev can have less restrictions about what can be added to the game, and like you said, spread more about the game on the internet. They have a good amount of monthly cash, it's time to manage the development better and maybe bring more people to help release meatier content that isnt enlarged by mindless grinding.

Reactions: HikkiG

fri123

Mar 28, 2018
Honestly, I don't know why you guys are so negative. I like every single thing in new patch, even that hat than Nel gives you. I ofc wish there was more of it, but you can't have everything, especially if I'm free riding. I'm really happy about the direction of the game so far.

jonbox

Aug 19, 2018
I don't know why you guys are so negative
If we talk about the features added to the game (mechanics, levels, possible use of the ship) - everything is not bad. But if we talk about scenes with characters - there are almost none for two months.
My only negative is how slowly Galiene's events develop. One and a half scenes and one costume in two months. Both are done very cool, but two months...

jonbox

Aug 19, 2018
Does anyone know how to do Gallery mode?
In the dream world (you need to go to bed with the ring equipped), just click "leave" instead of "talk". After that, it's impossible to get lost.
Also in the gallery there are some problems with the display of Galiene in her scenes. Probably this problem is related to the state of Galiene in the game at the time of entering the gallery.

Last edited:
Reactions: makeitso and Ran7

Swisher223

Oct 20, 2019
Can't say I'm fond of more forced losses. What's the point of beating Captain Ceres if you're suppose to lose anyway?

In terms of new scenes, I believe it's the Bee Girl and Galieane masturbation. Someone correct me if I'm missing something.

For anyone wondering, progressing through Galieane/Ceres event requires you to do the ff:

1. You and Gal need to lose to Ceres
2. Lose to Ceres/Gal
3. Go to the Guild
4. Talk to Ceres
5. Gain some affinity with Ceres by exploring or losing to her
6. Visit her ship again to unlock the new costume

The new area (lake) can be unlocked by going to the mystic tower

Last edited:

Ecl1p5e

Nov 30, 2018
Nope. Here you go, Newest Release. this update is pretty awesome too. Mega
There seems to be a really annoying error with "victory.mp3" not being able to be located and the game being thrown into an error screen every time a battle is won. I checked the .rpa file and surely enough, it isn't there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jonbox

Aug 19, 2018
There seems to be a really annoying error with "victory.mp3" not being able to be located and the game being thrown into an error screen every time a battle is won. I checked the .rpa file and surely enough, it isn't there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It didn't happen to me.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
If we talk about the features added to the game (mechanics, levels, possible use of the ship) - everything is not bad. But if we talk about scenes with characters - there are almost none for two months.
My only negative is how slowly Galiene's events develop. One and a half scenes and one costume in two months. Both are done very cool, but two months...
I love the authors' work, and if you leave it for a year it's an enjoyable amount of content in-between, but overall its still fairly barebones once you remove the grind and as you said: the updates are just much too minor, especially now that we have to wait two months between updates. I would understand an occasional slow-down, it happens for variety of reasons, but not a consistent waiting for barely anything. Are we suppose to wait for the game to keep developing for 20+ years, until we have grandchildren, by the time it's done?
Ofcourse I don't know the author's circumstances and how much they make, if they have to juggle this and a real job: it's more than understandable for the slow drip of content. However if they are making enough on these payment platforms to live and hire help: absolutely no reason outside of milking coombrained people out of their money.

Reactions: Xol

zero987

Apr 13, 2019
how can i return galliene to captain ceres after meeting in the emerald galleon and agreeing to retrun galliene from time to time i can no longer go to the captain quarters when galliene is with me. is this the end of the version or did i miss anything?

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
how can i return galliene to captain ceres after meeting in the emerald galleon and agreeing to retrun galliene from time to time i can no longer go to the captain quarters when galliene is with me. is this the end of the version or did i miss anything?
Weird, I don't have this issue and can let her get re-possessed like intended.
Edit: Well nevermind, not sure what changed but cannot do it either after sleeping.

Last edited:

Valerov03

Jul 14, 2022
For this u must only have Galliene in the party and use the mirror after the midnight, then go to the captain s cabin

Valerov03

Jul 14, 2022
Things i didnt see at first but find after some time in the new update:
-Whit the new event of Nel we can posses the mannequin to battle against slimes to get Lvs up to 5
(for this we must talk to nel in our room and select: can you help me train my spirit form, then got to the toys store)
-Sleeping the ring of our succubus neighbour NOW we can leave to a place where we could see again the past Bond relations and main history events
-By changing the styles of the Violet armor we can heal her tu full and we can do it even having other party members
-There is an item to battle agains old enemies but whit HIGH Lvs
-Now we have a 2nd Solarite Material to upgrate another Netril item (the gold chest in newest area)
-Galiene have now a Pirate skin usable only when she is possed whit by Captain Ceres and ONLY by paying her help in the Galleon during midnight

Reactions: thenubard

theraphosa

Sep 10, 2020
With Galiene in party is not possible go to captains quarter. The Captains cabin, the dock, the palace and the city gate works only without Galiene.

3.60 star(s) 54 Votes