3.60 star(s) 54 Votes

D3l

Aug 15, 2019
"Very odd" is all I can say. The Allure stat has been the trigger so far (Nel doesn't do anything if I pull Celica down to 0 Allure, otherwise she may let monsters play). The Spider Cave should be far enough in the game to have triggered plenty of events.

It is possible that the behaviour depends on relationship level, for example, but I'm not enough of a code reader to verify.
I forgot the charm haha...
Thanks

Reactions: makeitso

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
so if iam to use this 0x052 universal mod - it will be of not much help ?
The best (and only example I have) that I've seen from using the mod was to see scenes *behind* choices on past visits to characters like the Demoness. If those scenes are locked behind the relationship bars, that is, visiting a character at a specific hour for "unlocking a new scene," I don't think it's doable.

However, I've not tried this, but if you were able to see a scene while using the mod, you can "save" that scene by recording the lines of code associated with the scene, effectively creating a rudimentary recollection system. Again, I have not tried it out, I've only fiddled with the controls to see how it works, so I'm mostly speculating in here unless someone else can confirm this.

So to answer your question, it can help, but only if you want to start over the entire game and see the scenes one more time for recollection purposes.

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Gallery mode? Finally in?!

Hallelujah! And it only took 3/5ths of the way through development, but goddamn we needed one.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
do anyone have saves before some lewd action starts ? (if there is any sex content)
and-or with tweaked|boosted stats (or do anyone have 0x52 values saved ?)

Last edited:

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Dose one of the download link's have the dev/cheat version?
Not any that we know of. There was a dev build in this thread, but it’s an older one, and you may need to look for it.

…of course, if anyone else is willing to pay $20 just to get the dev build in the patreon, be my guest

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Losing is indeed a possibility in some fights. Good thing quicksaves are quick and easy in Ren'py.

3.60 star(s) 54 Votes