3.60 star(s) 54 Votes

Swisher223

Oct 20, 2019
Looks right to me. I'd wager the Demoness and Dark Knight icons should be the other way around.
Gotcha. The frenemies threw me off at first as I thought they weren't part of the list.

On an interesting and unrelated note, found that Evie and Galiene can be bound by the Alraune. Wouldn't be surprised if they will have H-scenes later down the line with Evie having them first as she does have lines when Celica is being molested by monsters.

zero987

Apr 13, 2019
Will the real hero please Stand up? really thankfull if someone would share the link for v59

zero987

Apr 13, 2019
So i take it the one person who was a patron either cancelled or has left f95 and now we have to wait for the free version

jonbox

Aug 19, 2018
Or someone will have to get the patreon version for everyone else. I would gladly do it myself, but I literally can't with all this mastercard bullshit.

pun

May 29, 2017
So i take it the one person who was a patron either cancelled or has left f95 and now we have to wait for the free version
The person who promised to give all the patreon versions only posted two of the three updates that were released after his promise. The last update was actually posted by somebody else.

Oh and btw his profile did show that he looked at this thread after people started talking about the v59 update. I was trying to see who was the person who promised to give all the updates and see if they have posted recently and happend to see a "last seen 20 minutes ago looking at town of magic thread". The second person who posted the last update I don't know if he has been here. Not that either of them have any obligation to leak the patreon version.

zero987

Apr 13, 2019
should we open a update request or is it unneceserz i am not 100% familiar with the rules here
The person who promised to give all the patreon versions only posted two of the three updates that were released after his promise. The last update was actually posted by somebody else.

Oh and btw his profile did show that he looked at this thread after people started talking about the v59 update. I was trying to see who was the person who promised to give all the updates and see if they have posted recently and happend to see a "last seen 20 minutes ago looking at town of magic thread". The second person who posted the last update I don't know if he has been here. Not that either of them have any obligation to leak the patreon version.

Mekkor

Sep 24, 2018
if nobody wants to step up, guess I'll have to do it myself.

Changelog:
Build Release: Version 0.59.004
- New Enemy
- New Locations, New World
- New magic Spell
- New Main Events + Events for the Demoness and Evie
- Galiene now frees you from grabs
- List of Items for Fusion
- Continue after the Gameover screen
- The new enemy is temporary and will only appear secretly in subsequent versions of the game

GoFile: - - -

3.60 star(s) 54 Votes