3.60 star(s) 54 Votes
May 4, 2017
Go to that blue alter they blond dude was yelling at in the desert map, and click the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
key thing in your inventory panel in the right the the screen that was givein to you by the blond elf inorder
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He didn't give me any key item, I come to altar place, but seem to still not have that ''key'' item, am I doing something wrong?

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Cheats (Nel) will be in the next patch. Author always seems to forget to allow Nel to go to the newest location added.
Oh huh. I thought Nel got unlocked after you Explored a location enough, but I guess it was just dodgy code I was witnessing.
How do I get "stone tablet"?
Mages' Guild. Go right from the town square and find the house with the guy in dark clothes. If it doesn't trigger, progress main quest.
when is the public release for Mac users?
Itch.io says Mac was updated with the rest.

spam bot

Jan 26, 2018
maybe my expectations are too high but the amount of content per update seems lacking. I backed at the dev level and ended up stopping.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: YuriiH

Jimbo-do

May 10, 2017
He didn't give me any key item, I come to altar place, but seem to still not have that ''key'' item, am I doing something wrong?
Its a female elf that gives you the blue key. Go to the tavern and ask the barkeep what rumors there are. Unless he says there's nothing left to do and that add for the patreon page shows up you need to keep doing the main storyline before you can go to the new zone.

Chris Hawke

Jul 3, 2018
According to me Nel is bugged now
Alchemy is removed from the skill list, in 0.57 Nel uses automatically alchemy for creating the potions as needed.
Nel does not change anymore the gear so if she goes to the cave the game hangs to dark and she did use the lamp.
YuriiH wrote
Did you start a new game?
For my new game, Nel creates potions when you have Auto-Alchemy skill. She also prioritizes items with non-developed skills, and puts a treasure finder + lamp whenever she decides to go to the cave. I'm not sure if you say Nel to go to the cave specifically.

What is really odd in the new game is Witch Hat costing 2750 gold :eek:, which is impossible to get because of the purse limits.
UPD: To correct the price, enable Console via UnRen. >> Press Shift+O in game >> enter: i_witchhat.cost = 275

I starrted a new game and I loaded an old game both did not have Alchemy anymore.
In mine experience she started creating potions when I got the alchemy counter on 15.
Just like Nel started to seduce enemies on lewdness 20

Uranus_

Dec 13, 2019
anyone help?can't replace the save or edit it.paste the data to the folder didn't work.

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
You need to rename the downloaded file: 1687595_8-3-LT1.save to 8-3-LT1.save, then copy it to the game folder /game/saves
After starting the game, find the desired save on page 8

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
In general, I also encountered a similar problem. After upgrading to version 58, several new scenes became available. A new set of clothes appeared at the tailor, and I even sewed 1 item. The problem is that I can’t access new content with the elf Galiene, the greenhouse next to the Mystic Tower is not active. As far as I understood, you need to follow the prompt of the barkeeper, but I did not understand it. It is not yet clear what to do with Edgar.

Eindal

Jun 13, 2020
In general, I also encountered a similar problem. After upgrading to version 58, several new scenes became available. A new set of clothes appeared at the tailor, and I even sewed 1 item. The problem is that I can’t access new content with the elf Galiene, the greenhouse next to the Mystic Tower is not active. As far as I understood, you need to follow the prompt of the barkeeper, but I did not understand it. It is not yet clear what to do with Edgar.
Try to buy more stuff from grocery shop.

Reactions: Redmoon82

uni007

Apr 3, 2017
Hey guys how do you unlock the secret scene 31, i got to the end of content and thats the only thing left

slex989

Jan 16, 2019
i have like 3 demoness scenes i still cant unlock, and the new locations i dont know how to open lol

theraphosa

Sep 10, 2020
i have like 3 demoness scenes i still cant unlock, and the new locations i dont know how to open lol
The Demoness,simple fight and lose. Again and again and....
The new Location: after the "Meeting" in the Lighthouse talk to the elven enclave guard,again and again and again.........and again after 427x talk to him appears the blonde elvenbitch and give you a blue artefact. With this go to the blue Altar in the desert and click (use) this blue thing in your inventar.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
The slime "wearing" the mc is great. Kinda like scene in cursed armor 2 where the mc is worn as a hairpiece.
Nice to have more of that type of content, haven't seen much of it.
Come to think of it a lot of the content in the game is pretty unique, and there's zero blacks. Maybe the author is a genius.

Reactions: BABPEEG
3.60 star(s) 54 Votes