3.60 star(s) 54 Votes

Goune23

Jul 8, 2017
Does anyonw know what the blue turquoise stone crafts with or where to get elf sage for the new clothes?
The blue turquoise stone can be fused with your wallet to upgrade it from 500 to 1000. As Redmoon82 said Elf Sage can be found in Misty Marsh and also the Sundry Oasis.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Has the content of NEL been added in this update?Especially ghost training.
I don't recall any being added, no. High hopes for the next update, although the free version will obviously be behind again, and by quite a lot this time, if the old system holds.

Reactions: HikkiG

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
I don't recall any being added, no. High hopes for the next update, although the free version will obviously be behind again, and by quite a lot this time, if the old system holds.
Same, can't wait what "ghost/spirit training" training ends up being.

slaveyan

Feb 26, 2020
Has the content of NEL been added in this update?Especially ghost training.
I'm talking about the latest update on February 16th, I don't know what was added in this update, if there is any content of ghost training, I will consider donating.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Helps to be specific. Guess the news will filter in, either from friendlies or through the website's News section.

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
The new update .58 was released today and it says, New Enemy, New Locations, New World, New cloth parts, New items and Skills, New Shop, New magic Spell + more
Nice, it seens to be a meaty one, hope the wait was worth it. ToM is one of the few games in development that I always keep looking forward due to its quality.

May 4, 2017
Finally a new update, sad fact that we will need to wait for other people to update new release in the comments, instead of thread getting updated. New update is looking good tho.

Jacie

Apr 21, 2019
Level Cap Increased to 70
New Enemy
4 New Locations, New World 3
New cloth parts 5+
New items and Skills
New Shop
New magic Spell
New Main Events + Events for the Slimegirl and Nel
Nel takes Evie with her when battling
New attribute Cooldown
The alchemy attribute is moved to the Alchemy page
Enemy Spider will now climax
Update Tailor GUI
Add Tutorial messages
Code optimization and improvements
Look very good.

jonbox

Aug 19, 2018
Did i get it right, two months break and an update with two scenes? This, of course, not counting the plot, locations and other things, only about characters. Also, I'm not saying that they are bad, but there are two of them...

3.60 star(s) 54 Votes