3.60 star(s) 54 Votes

talbotage

Apr 8, 2018
i am a bit confused with the item fusion. what can i fuse? i must fuse the + 5 items first before learning the skill from them so i can get + 10 stats instead of 5? I prety much sold every item after reaching max skill with it, can someone explain it a bit?

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
i am a bit confused with the item fusion. what can i fuse? i must fuse the + 5 items first before learning the skill from them so i can get + 10 stats instead of 5? I prety much sold every item after reaching max skill with it, can someone explain it a bit?
Most basic accessories (the +5 items) fuse with gold nuggets to become +10/+15 items. Treasure Finder fuses with silver and then gold to become a golden finder, for boost to finding items.

Reactions: talbotage

slex989

Jan 16, 2019
i still cant get the last demoness scene for some reason. the fortune teller is useless as well as the rumors which you can view all of them with debug. whats the last scene even supposed to be? i have the area with the eyeclops unlocked and have done basically all other scenes. i havent found the plant girl yet thou?

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
i still cant get the last demoness scene for some reason. the fortune teller is useless as well as the rumors which you can view all of them with debug. whats the last scene even supposed to be? i have the area with the eyeclops unlocked and have done basically all other scenes. i havent found the plant girl yet thou?
She's on a new area on the desert, keep interacting with the bartender and the fortune teller npc to find out what to do next and explore everywhere. I'm mostly playing blind and its still easy to progress the story.

talbotage

Apr 8, 2018
gods the grinding for nel relationship takes so long, im lvl 45 already and i havent maxed it out yet, i miss the chance to play the game my self already :)

Reactions: Xol
Jul 29, 2018
Recently came across this, one of the most pleasant surprises on the site.

But holy SHIT, Paralysis and Sleep. I get it, we have Alchemy to become immune, but that shouldn't mean having to wait through what feels like 50 turns for them to wear off if you get caught. Multiple ways to potentially mitigate:

- Give them a random chance to wear off after a time
- Have Evie/whoever is in the party with you try to actually help
- Have an orgasm drastically reduce the time spent in the condition
One of the spells Evie casts is a purify that cleanses those conditions.

Reactions: McKraken

Jacie

Apr 21, 2019
am i risking by fusionin all items to run out of gold nuggets?
There gold for all item Mithril ore thou not so common, for now i think there 2-3 mithril ore in game, Nel is best farmer so rise her and she farm almost all area for you without any problem.

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
So the fortune teller is saying I need to visit the tailor, but the building isn't highlighted as an available building. What do I need to do in order to access it?

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
So the fortune teller is saying I need to visit the tailor, but the building isn't highlighted as an available building. What do I need to do in order to access it?
Keep going to town square(The round middle part of the map), event should trigger to unlock the tailor.

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
I have been playing for several hours, in parties and solo, I just can’t get the third leaf for elven clothes, I don’t know how it works, but the chance of a drop is extremely low (I already got boots and a skirt).
In general, the game turned out to be quite balanced, there is also an interesting plot, classic adventures, many events seem to happen by themselves, and even if you make the wrong choice that promotes you in the plot, there is always the opportunity to get to this place after a couple of days and make a different choice. The in-game tips in the face of the innkeeper and the fortuneteller help a lot. I was surprised when I found out about Nel's ability to perform actions on behalf of the player - in fact, this is a cheat that bypasses the grind things in the game. Only towards the end of the game, when monsters with control and sleep magic appear, situations arise when the action of the elixir ends and the magician kills his party and himself. This is the end of the game.
Small questions remain, for example, are these bars of gold and mithril - are they only left to sell? But there is already a lot of gold in the game, I have 1000 and there is nowhere to spend it.
Someone gave me magic beans, this is the key to some location, but I did not understand where exactly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2018
I have been playing for several hours, in parties and solo, I just can’t get the third leaf for elven clothes, I don’t know how it works, but the chance of a drop is extremely low (I already got boots and a skirt).
In general, the game turned out to be quite balanced, there is also an interesting plot, classic adventures, many events seem to happen by themselves, and even if you make the wrong choice that promotes you in the plot, there is always the opportunity to get to this place after a couple of days and make a different choice. The in-game tips in the face of the innkeeper and the fortuneteller help a lot. I was surprised when I found out about Nel's ability to perform actions on behalf of the player - in fact, this is a cheat that bypasses the grind things in the game. Only towards the end of the game, when monsters with control and sleep magic appear, situations arise when the action of the elixir ends and the magician kills his party and himself. This is the end of the game.
Small questions remain, for example, are these bars of gold and mithril - are they only left to sell? But there is already a lot of gold in the game, I have 1000 and there is nowhere to spend it.
Someone gave me magic beans, this is the key to some location, but I did not understand where exactly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Gold and mithril is for item fusion upgrades.

Reactions: Redmoon82

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
As strejdapsychop has said; you can fuse the gold bars with basic accessories to upgrade them into second tier, and then mithril to upgrade them again to third tier. Not all items are upgradable and you get around 10 gold bars and about 4-5 mithril to play around with.
As for the beans... currently no use. Saved for future content.

Reactions: Redmoon82

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
Nothing so far after three days. Do I need to have on the slime outfit in order to trigger it?
I think there may be a bug in the Android version because I am unable to gain access to the tailor no matter how many times I visit the Town Square. I am going to uninstall the game and then reinstall it to see if that fixes the issue.

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
As strejdapsychop has said; you can fuse the gold bars with basic accessories to upgrade them into second tier, and then mithril to upgrade them again to third tier. Not all items are upgradable and you get around 10 gold bars and about 4-5 mithril to play around with.
As for the beans... currently no use. Saved for future content.
Thanks, I think I've already improved everything I can. At first I tried to connect items by brute force, then I looked for information on the forum, in general, now these are improvements to the wallet and the creation of a lamp for access to the cave, where they are not allowed to go without a lamp. I figured out about improving the wallet when a strange merchant had an item for 995 coins, and the size of the wallet was 500.
In principle, it would be nice if this strange merchant could buy items with a low drop chance, the same metal ingots or leaves / orbs for crafting clothes.

kansas_city_shuffle

Feb 9, 2021
Recently came across this, one of the most pleasant surprises on the site.

But holy SHIT, Paralysis and Sleep. I get it, we have Alchemy to become immune, but that shouldn't mean having to wait through what feels like 50 turns for them to wear off if you get caught.
I subscribe to every word!

AOE spells then? We need it soooo much!

Nice game actually, thanks

Bruhis

May 19, 2021
How to get the slime suit? I already lost against Slimegirl a few times and filled 1 bar (the second bar can't be filled), and i also invited Nel into my house. What else do i need to do?

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
How to get the slime suit? I already lost against Slimegirl a few times and filled 1 bar (the second bar can't be filled), and i also invited Nel into my house. What else do i need to do?
Can't remember off-hand, been playing old saves to avoid the grind. Do you see the fortune teller (close to Celica's home)? She helps with items and relationships.

Bruhis

May 19, 2021
Can't remember off-hand, been playing old saves to avoid the grind. Do you see the fortune teller (close to Celica's home)? She helps with items and relationships.
Yes, i saw her. She says that i should find the crystal ball to unlock the relationship advices, but i don't know where to find it.

3.60 star(s) 54 Votes