3.60 star(s) 54 Votes

Zyllean

Oct 21, 2016
View attachment 1505746
How get events with nel?
Talked to the FortuneTeller she said talk to her hear what she has to say but couldnt find nel at abandoned house
v0.55.010 Bugged! Wait for someone share patreon v0.55.011, gamedev already fixed Nel, but nobody shared version atm.
Why no one even bother to read dev site...

Last edited:

Lazka

Sep 25, 2017
so my last scene with nel is 6/8 with max relationship bar
anyone know where to trigger ?

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
Not entirely a complaint but I noticed the enemies don't cum at all if male, only celica orgasms and then the scene continues endlessly I am wondering if this is by design or not.
The humanoid enemies in the tower cum. If you have the battle stats skill equipped you can see they have a small white bar below their pink and blue ones; they'll ejaculate when it gets full. It takes a while though.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Ghost girl doesn't appear at the abandoned house i m stuck pls help
If you're playing the leaked version then there's a bug with early Nel encounters, it's fixed in the current patreon versions.
Best I can do is recommend playing the current free version, or any previous versions, until you get past this point in the story.

Topo_Gigio

Jan 8, 2018
Best I can do is recommend playing the current free version, or any previous versions, until you get past this point in the story.
Yes I did that and it worked. I played the free public version (available on the dev's website) and when reached the end of the new content, transferred my saves to the new "bugged" version and it works all fine.

Dec 3, 2020
If you're playing the leaked version then there's a bug with early Nel encounters, it's fixed in the current patreon versions.
any way to load my save from the bugged version into the free version? Gives me a version check when I try.

iderstaa

Mar 28, 2018
If i play version 0.45.502 until after the second ghost encounter and then load my save into the 0.55.010 version will i miss anything or will it work perfectly?

Jul 27, 2017
If i play version 0.45.502 until after the second ghost encounter and then load my save into the 0.55.010 version will i miss anything or will it work perfectly?
For some reason Nel just won’t appear at all. Not even the map icon when loaded in 0.55.
Best I can offer is play through the free version as much as possible, max out your Nel affinity as much as possible.

Hopefully the fixed version will be uploaded soon.

Reactions: ProMasturbator Dave

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
this guy dont have a discord or anything free where you dont need pay for make a suggestion,dont you?, i talk about the dev,because this game need that in enemies you need make click for finish or advance the animation because when a enemie rape you in battle you dont have time for fap,the animation finish fast and the cum in this game is sad,it is a screen white,there are not cum male or female in here,we need see the MC cum,the demon female cum when you lick her pussy,the cum from of enemies and see the female and male cum in the body/face of the MC, patreon guys have zero interest in this things?.

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
other thing that can add the dev is chance that the MC can get pregnant with babys or parasite with X ray in the side of screen.

Reactions: f9account

iderstaa

Mar 28, 2018
For some reason Nel just won’t appear at all. Not even the map icon when loaded in 0.55.
Best I can offer is play through the free version as much as possible, max out your Nel affinity as much as possible.

Hopefully the fixed version will be uploaded soon.
Ah okay, guess ill wait for the fixed version then. Thanks!

3.60 star(s) 54 Votes