3.60 star(s) 54 Votes

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
Yeah that'd be great if I didn't get stuck in loops because I'm trying to get better equipment, because I'm grinding ingredients for alchemy, and meanwhile trying to master skills so I can vary my equipment so I don't get stuck in loops.
Bad game design is bad, grind or not, grind just adds to it.
This shit's designed like a mobile game, and I'd argue it's worse than some I've seen or played.
Maybe my standards are too high.
You can buy the needed potion items at the shop once per day. You're just really bad at the game and impatient.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
You can buy the needed potion items at the shop once per day. You're just really bad at the game and impatient.
I like that you picked on that and yet were wrong anyway. You can't buy Alchemite. I have resistance/immunity potions on auto-craft and take the relevant one each time I go somewhere. Hell, even if we decide to ignore that like you did to support a partial response, this doesn't stop the lewd attacks even with the accessory that helps with them. You can get bound, roll badly on struggles and get stuck that way through orgasm loops even without status effects which you decided not to mention since you didn't have a response to it. You're just really defensive and sycophantic.

It's not even once per day, the ingredient store refreshes if you simply go to another location and back.
I get that you're defending this blindly so you're not using logic or thinking too clearly and you've not only already made up your mind but please try to make some kind of substantive argument. These weren't the only things I mentioned on my post or my review and even if they were you'd still be incorrect and I didn't even mention how low your money max is for a long time until you can buy the wallet upgrades.

It's not hard, there's arguments to be made but you choose to be stupid. That's fine, you do you.
I said my piece and there's no arguing with people defending games with worse business practices than gacha games.
If you're okay with a game actively disrespecting its players and their time that's cool.

I don't know why I try.

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
the game is goof but annoying in that you cant see some events again if you not load the save for see it again and the animations of rape from enemies stop each 5 seconds soo you cant fap,it should be nice have the enemie with the rape animation the whole time and you need click or press a buttom soo it go to the next phase and ofc rape enemies animation need true cum with cum that you can see in the body of the MC or the NPC if in a future the enemies can rape your companion too.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Can't you turn off battle-sex in the setting menu at any time so long as you're not in combat, or simply leave allure at 0?

ALDragonus

Jun 18, 2017
On finding the silver and golden chests, I believe players can fuse to create a mythril treasure finder? I do agree that the RNG needs tweaking; I've had to "grind" for the chests too but not to an extreme degree and Nel is a great help (just keep your allure at zero or switch off the battle sex for that).

How do we make the "mythril treasure finder"?
I tried using the mythril I found but it did not work.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
How do we make the "mythril treasure finder"?
I tried using the mythril I found but it did not work.
In next month's release you'll be able to combine/upgrade it. It's been improved to the point that you can find the silver and gold chests far more quickly and consistently when fully upgraded. (A bar has been added that fills as you "grind"; continually increasing your chances of finding them as you go and you'll eventually get a 100% find rate if you use an energy potion before tiring out at least in my experience.)

Thorn14

Jun 28, 2017
In next month's release you'll be able to combine/upgrade it. It's been improved to the point that you can find the silver and gold chests far more quickly and consistently when fully upgraded. (A bar has been added that fills as you "grind"; continually increasing your chances of finding them as you go and you'll eventually get a 100% find rate if you use an energy potion before tiring out at least in my experience.)
Maybe I should just wait till then, damn lol

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
someone drop the dev version again so we can conteinue the gsmes story... seriously these slow drip updates are nonsense and just milk the game for cash... especially when you cant even use the ingame cheats because it's a trap like a certain developer of school of lust...
The fact that you messaged me the other day asking me to leak the patreon version of the game to you at least confirms my suspicions that you never paid much attention to people responding to your complaints in this thread. If you had, you'd know I'm the last person who would ever do that for you.

I'm not above sharing some stuff on here depending on the circumstances or if the developer is shady enough but in this case I see no valid reason to leak/share anything for reasons I've already explained before.

Someone should just leak the Dev Build and ruin the developers day... worst thing that can happen is he turns into Vanja...(literally impossible to get Witchcraft 4 hahaha)
Yeah, this doesn't exactly inspire me to do ANYTHING for you especially since I'm a "FUCKING SHILL" as you've called me before.

Last edited:

Ludette

Jan 4, 2019
One of the hints from the oracle lady says to fuse the silver.
What two silver items am i supposed to fuse? there are so many of them

YuriiH

Nov 3, 2017
One of the hints from the oracle lady says to fuse the silver.
What two silver items am i supposed to fuse? there are so many of them
You can fuse any silver item with a piece of the gold ore.
This will make a gold item with better stats (e.g., silver 5% HP => golden 15% HP). Besides, you may select the passive bonus from both items (e.g., 5% + 15% HP), provided you've leveled it up for the silver trinket and for the golden trinket.
Please note that after fusing you'll lose the silver item. So, if you haven't already developed the passive for it, you'll never get it as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ludette

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
Is there a walkthrough of this game somewhere? I'm stuck at

Secret Events: 5/9
Nel Events: 3/7 (5.9 bars)
Evie Events: 3/5 (1.9 bars)

I have everything else and I feel like I've been all over the map, but the game isn't giving me any tips.
Edit: wait, a Nel event just triggered for some reason. Still, any tips would be appreciated.

Last edited:

Landrassa

Sep 8, 2017
Is there a walkthrough of this game somewhere? I'm stuck at

Secret Events: 5/9
Nel Events: 3/7 (5.9 bars)
Evie Events: 3/5 (1.9 bars)

I have everything else and I feel like I've been all over the map, but the game isn't giving me any tips.
Edit: wait, a Nel event just triggered for some reason. Still, any tips would be appreciated.
You can ask the fortune teller for hints.

Reactions: fantasmic

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
Thanks for the tips y'all. The fortune teller always just told me to "show more of yourself to her" which I finally realized she meant literally. As in, get naked (lose yet another battle). Probably. Or maybe the scenes only had a 15% chance to trigger or something. In any case, the started rolling in all at once and now I've got the game cleared.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: makeitso
3.60 star(s) 54 Votes