3.60 star(s) 54 Votes

Daijena

Jul 1, 2018
Ok, I'm lost, the game just says i should explore the desert to progress, but all that happens is a mimic sometimes appeared and stomps my entire party, I'm max level and have nothing else to skill. He does 1/5 of my health with one attack, evie gets two shot and Galienen dies in 3 shots. it also wants me to beat the demonese, she also ends me round 2 because struggle doesn't work even with the modifier that is's easier. Help anyone?

Last edited:

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Ok, I'm lost, the game just says i should explore the desert to progress, but all that happens is a mimic sometimes appeared and stomps my entire party, I'm max level and have nothing else to skill. He does 1/5 of my health with one attack, evie gets two shot and Galienen dies in 3 shots. it also wants me to beat the demonese, she also ends me round 2 because struggle doesn't work even with the modifier that is's easier. Help anyone?
Items levelled up? Skills levelled up? Abilities equipped? Which clothes? The Mimics are rough, but should be quite beatable at max. No idea why you can't escape the Demoness, but are you sure you're not supposed to beat Violet?

Daijena

Jul 1, 2018
Items levelled up? Skills levelled up? Abilities equipped? Which clothes? The Mimics are rough, but should be quite beatable at max. No idea why you can't escape the Demoness, but are you sure you're not supposed to beat Violet?
I maxed everything, I wear the slimegirl and have her affection at 4,9. Even if i do manage to pull her way which rarely happens, she takes no damage, the maxed light spell I can only do every 5 turns with 20 cooldown does only 1700 and the other speels do arround 600, so i need arround 5~6 rounds to beat her, i never get past 4. And the mimics feel unbalanced as hell. They get 7 damage from my companions, and I would need by guess arround ~10 turns to kill it. Which i don't have.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Violet's extra health/armour is a good help. I like to wear the Speed clothes. The Mimic usually strips Celica halfway through the fight, though, so then it's down to the equipped abilities and items.

Maybe Willpower clothes for the Demoness? Something to reduce Lust buildup (I think there's an item like that). I'd be more specific, but I don't have TOM on this PC.

I asked about beating Violet because the colours get confusing between Violet and the Demoness.

Jul 28, 2018
I maxed everything, I wear the slimegirl and have her affection at 4,9. Even if i do manage to pull her way which rarely happens, she takes no damage, the maxed light spell I can only do every 5 turns with 20 cooldown does only 1700 and the other speels do arround 600, so i need arround 5~6 rounds to beat her, i never get past 4. And the mimics feel unbalanced as hell. They get 7 damage from my companions, and I would need by guess arround ~10 turns to kill it. Which i don't have.
Did you max out the +Willpower item and enable all of your skills for it? It's the most important stat; that pile of Health II potions will keep you in difficult fights like the Mimic as long as you can get out of grabs, and you can fill them back up with Alchemy before Exploring again. The Elven outfit can also help at the cost of a bit of damage. You don't want Allure anyway if you're fighting instead of grinding Lewdness.

As you've seen, Evie and Galiene aren't all that helpful later on. They do level up and become more resilient, but it takes a lot of time that you might not want to spend babysitting them. I'm not a big fan of Violet either but I haven't used her much outside of raising her affection.

Keep at it!

xsetiadi

Sep 11, 2018
Events I found:
Lose to Ceres or defeat Ceres without the help of Galiene: Ceres will send Cecilia overboard. A small scene with a ghost-crew if you lose.

Lose to Ceres with Galiene: Ceres will possess Galiene. Galiene will be unavailable as a companion.

Lose to the possessed Galiene (I believe this is a hidden event): Erotic scene with possessed Galiene.

Defeat Ceres with the help of Galiene: Ceres will send Cecilia and Galiene overboard. Galiene will inform you that it's not so easy to get rid of a pirate.

Defeat the possessed Galiene: Galiene is once again available as a companion. Some dialogues with Galiene and Ceres open if Cecilia lost to possessed Galiene before.
i also found new event.

if you lose second battle with capt ceres (inside galiene body) and the third battle you win.

then go alone to meet ceres, they still there waiting for you to bring galiene body.

then you let galiene join party, and bring her again to ceres. and you lose the battle. so once again, ceres will possess galiene.

then the other day, you go to guild. and galiene brother will tell about her missing sister.

then you fight again galiene (possessed by ceres) at midnight. and this time. celine will tell galiene about her little brother. and if you lose the fight again, this time ceres will make bargain about let galiene go but you must join the crew.

if yes, in the morning, go to galine little brother shop, and they will tell galliene is back, and its thank to you.

go to see galiene, turn out ceres still possess galiene, in here. fight galiene but get lose. and also at midnight go to ceres ship, this time galiene will use pirate cloth (at first i think its glitch) and this time you need to lose too, to gain trust from ceres, if you had enought trust. you can ask ceres to give back galiene.

but, you need to bring her back from time to time.

and in here the error happen, or maybe need new version.

after you get galiene again, and make deal with ceres. you can go back to city with galiene. but if you want to bring galiene to capt ceres at midnight, the capt ceres room cannot be click, its like missing. but phantom ghost say, captain available and you can visit her.

sorry if hard to understand, i realise my english is still bad.

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
how to active those dev tools
On the bottom of the menu, once you load up a save, a "Debug" tab should be there, and once you click it, it enables the extra debug options. You can toggle the hour of the day, mess around with your stats, change the relationship bars (to an extent), add or subtract ability points, battle whichever enemy you want (with extra perks!), etc

Aug 16, 2022
On the bottom of the menu, once you load up a save, a "Debug" tab should be there, and once you click it, it enables the extra debug options. You can toggle the hour of the day, mess around with your stats, change the relationship bars (to an extent), add or subtract ability points, battle whichever enemy you want (with extra perks!), etc
thx bro, i never noticed the bottom of the screen

Reactions: Axis3123

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Is there a guide or something? I've had Nel at 10.9 relationship but can't figure out how to proceed. I've also posessed that puppet but outside of a quick scene with Nel at home and fighting some slimes for fun, there doesnt seem to be anything else to do.

Also can't figure out violet, fortune teller says to wear her for a few days (full body suit), but its been a while and nothing is happening.

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
Is there a guide or something? I've had Nel at 10.9 relationship but can't figure out how to proceed. I've also posessed that puppet but outside of a quick scene with Nel at home and fighting some slimes for fun, there doesnt seem to be anything else to do.

Also can't figure out violet, fortune teller says to wear her for a few days (full body suit), but its been a while and nothing is happening.
Same here. I also got the egg for the Demon lady and can't figure out how to advance.
There's also supposedly something to do with allowing Nel to possess you while wearing the slimegirl, but same again.
Maybe all these scenes just aren't in yet?

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Same here. I also got the egg for the Demon lady and can't figure out how to advance.
There's also supposedly something to do with allowing Nel to possess you while wearing the slimegirl, but same again.
So from what I understand, if you open the quest tab, you can see all the events seen. I guess I saw all the events, but they just didnt give an actual "youve seen the current end of this questline" kind of message after the final event.

Then theres also a ton of secret events, fucked if I know how to get those ones lmao

Numo-M4

Apr 1, 2020
For Violet, you need to let the Demoness beat you while wearing Violet. She'll take Violet, then let let her wear Violet for like 3 days.

jinxcruz

May 16, 2020
Im stuck with Nel at 2.7. Has anyone made/seen a walkthrough? Fortune teller just says to share yourself with her.

3.60 star(s) 54 Votes