3.60 star(s) 54 Votes
Dec 9, 2018
The talking stone is a two-way communication device, right? Do I have to apply gameplay-story segregation here or will that become a big problem?

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
The talking stone is a two-way communication device, right? Do I have to apply gameplay-story segregation here or will that become a big problem?
One-way is how I understood it, although it could allow monitoring as well. It's not that deep in story context, just a gimmick in my view (for now).

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
We wait for the hero :)
You rang?

(ver.0.62.004)

(Also, any heads up if anything is missing would be appreciated, still trying to see if I'm doing this right XD)

Something I noticed was that on the updates page, it has 0.62.003 listed as the new update, but on the title screen, it says 0.62.004. Just wanted to point that out if it is a typo.

Incursio201

Feb 24, 2018
You rang?

Mega (ver.0.62.004)

(Also, any heads up if anything is missing would be appreciated, still trying to see if I'm doing this right XD)

Something I noticed was that on the updates page, it has 0.62.003 listed as the new update, but on the title screen, it says 0.62.004. Just wanted to point that out if it is a typo.
Would it be possible for you to post the apk?

Reactions: Trocadero123

Epiczor

Sep 1, 2018
You rang?

Mega (ver.0.62.004)

Thanks a lot for the share! Out of curiosity, do you have/is there a gold version for this release?

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Is there a guide or something? I've had Nel at 10.9 relationship but can't figure out how to proceed. I've also posessed that puppet but outside of a quick scene with Nel at home and fighting some slimes for fun, there doesnt seem to be anything else to do.

Also can't figure out violet, fortune teller says to wear her for a few days (full body suit), but its been a while and nothing is happening.
I talked to the Fortune teller while possessing Candy and she told me to "level up more" so maybe that is what we need to do, level up Candy kicking slimes

Edit: This is it, after training with Nel to the point of possessing the Puppet, you have to level her up to lvl 5 in the forest, then go to the city and back to the forest, and then you get an event wtih Nel.

Last edited:

zero987

Apr 13, 2019
so i aske dthe fortune teller for nel but she say sthere is nothing to do but in the quests tab she is 15/16 i have possesed faylen and leveled her once and got a kissing scene with nel in celicas body what am i missing

3.60 star(s) 54 Votes