3.60 star(s) 54 Votes

spam bot

Jan 26, 2018
I'm stuck on capt Ceres 7/9, Nel 15/16, and Secret Events 52/54. The mystic keeps saying to fight Capt but my relationship won't go above 1.

Swisher223

Oct 20, 2019
The golem is super tanky... Galiene is doing more damage to it even if I'm using wind magic.

Last edited:

ZalaOrchid

Nov 22, 2017
I really hope this game will get some sort of random encounters while you explore. I got hooked up at start but the grind in exploration sort of killed the fun for me.

GeorgiePorgie

Jul 21, 2022
The golem is super tanky... Galiene is doing more damage to it even if I'm using wind magic.
Celica on her own can beat Golem. Mind you, Celica was wearing full suit Nel, and used every Attack Spell she had. For a short time it was a slugging match, Magic Arrow against fist, until some spells came back.

Have not tried taking Galiene and Evie with Celica to fight Golem.
Have not tried taking Capt. Ceres with Celica to fight Golem.

Celica was still at LVL 75 after winning 2 fights against Golem and having completed the full set of quests in this update.

Swisher223

Oct 20, 2019
Celica on her own can beat Golem. Mind you, Celica was wearing full suit Nel, and used every Attack Spell she had. For a short time it was a slugging match, Magic Arrow against fist, until some spells came back.

Have not tried taking Galiene and Evie with Celica to fight Golem.
Have not tried taking Capt. Ceres with Celica to fight Golem.

Celica was still at LVL 75 after winning 2 fights against Golem and having completed the full set of quests in this update.
Oh I can beat them. Spells are ranging roughly 200-600+ damage only though. Galiene's slashes deal at least 1k. I've gotten the solarite from the area but unfortunately, the golem doesn't give any exp. Might be under leveled for the next update but who knows.

Anyway, I've got all the events from this update. Not too much in terms of adult aspect. More Mistrexx X Celica, Galiene X Celica, and just the golem. The problem is that the current adult events are just variations of what we've already seen before.

I'm stuck on capt Ceres 7/9, Nel 15/16, and Secret Events 52/54. The mystic keeps saying to fight Capt but my relationship won't go above 1.
When she means engage with Ceres she means take her along with you and not fight her.

Last edited:

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
Quick fix:
enable console and set
main_vars["clothes_enabled"] = True
but I don't know if that causes problems down the line
The console is still active?

As I understand it, it was already patched by the dev to prevent people from doing what they want or is there another way to activate it again?

xrnn

Jul 29, 2017
Anybody willing to share the gold version? or is the patched version shared here earlier is the gold one and I'm just dumb

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Oh I can beat them. Spells are ranging roughly 200-600+ damage only though. Galiene's slashes deal at least 1k. I've gotten the solarite from the area but unfortunately, the golem doesn't give any exp. Might be under leveled for the next update but who knows.
From what I understand, the new enemies always come out undercooked - something's broken or not adjusted correctly. It does sound like the developer might be forcing companions in this case, though. How a cutting sword enhanced against Dark creatures does that to a stone/earth golem is anybody's guess, lore wise, might be difficult to intuit.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
mega does not work for me, could you use another resource please
More Links on this version: , ,

Last edited:

Rectifier07

Oct 12, 2020
Help! I am stuck with bartender saying "there is a secret hidden in the Sundry Celestial Ruins", I am going there but nothing happens.

3.60 star(s) 54 Votes