3.60 star(s) 54 Votes

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
the game have major problem with SP scaling for overleveled characters. at some points with Ghost Autobattler™ with Slimenympho LTD collaboration one can get 70+ lvls,but then all and any enemy will only yeld 1sp,this fuck up all and any skill leveling.

Swisher223

Oct 20, 2019
From what I understand, the new enemies always come out undercooked - something's broken or not adjusted correctly. It does sound like the developer might be forcing companions in this case, though. How a cutting sword enhanced against Dark creatures does that to a stone/earth golem is anybody's guess, lore wise, might be difficult to intuit.
Just glad I'm not the only one having that level of damage dealt to enemies

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
Elfchick: we have same mother
also Elfchick: he is my step-brother
what next ? she will be stuck in a washing machine :WaitWhat:
when too people share same parent,this isnt called STEP

Rectifier07

Oct 12, 2020
I am stuck at pirate and the magical gate part, priate says an elven mage might know how to open the door, but she is at the abandoned house, m*sturbating, don't know what to do.

Eclite

Jan 28, 2019
This game's rng is so ass that 100% treasure finder literally does no legendary drops. The bar was red.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
are you the one doing the mind controlling or do you get mind controlled?
You get mind-controlled in one (ongoing) optional chain of side events, as well as from one random encounter type of enemy. You and at least one other character also get possessed in a lengthy event chain, although later on in that chain you get to possess other characters. That part is still very incomplete and there's only one character and one inanimate object (a doll) that you can possess, and you can't really do anything with them yet except mess around in combat in the early areas. Aside from the existence of a charm spell that you can't really use in the plot (though that may change when the succubus's storyline is developed), I can't think of anything else that falls under mind control or its relatives.

Reactions: ymudds

Gan_fald

Jun 16, 2017
Gotta say, this is by far the most grindy game i've ever grinded.

You grind for character XP, which gives levels and ability SP.
You grind for money to unlock gear and spells, and bigger wallets so you can grind more.
Each piece of gear also gains experience when worn (your active inventory is shit tiny of course) to unlock their effects passively. Each unlock gives you a passive skill point. (Higher tier passives cost multiple skill points to enable, you can reallocate freely)
Grinding multiple enemies at once is a massive time sinking pain because they can grab you, which you have to struggle out of, except that ends your turn, they get another. And you dont get your first AOE spell until forever into the game.
Did i mention that happens in a dark cave, so you need a lantern equipped which blocks one third of your inventory you badly need to grind item xp.
Besides grinding for consumables you also grind for upgrade materials. They are quantity limited in areas.
Most pieces of gear have multiple upgrade steps, each of which has its own seperate unlock to grind (wtf) - i mean atleast they can stack later
Grinding higher tier drops is only possible using the treasure finder item, which blocks one third of your tiny shitty inventory you need to grind item skill unlocks.
Of course the treasure item finder can be upgraded with grinded materials.
The treasure item finder works in the most grindy way possible: It "charges" a low percentage with each combat encounter. Naturally grindy this resets when you leave an area. Once it finally reaches 100% it starts increasing the odds of running into a treasure item. That means you need to do even more combat encounters until you finally hit your treasure. THEN IT RESETS AND YOU RESTART THE GRIND (WTFF-FFFFF)
You grind for relationships to unlock scenes and story progress - this is very slow times. Leveling Nel literally takes many real-time-hours. Leveling Demonea/Mistress is almost as painful, but she doesnt have as many levels.

The author fully acknowledges this and added the Nel possession mechanic - a literal autogrinder where you give control to an NPC and she grinds for you. This is slightly faster than doing it by hand, but now you sit infront of the screen for hours and watch the game play itself. (What the omega fuck)

The smallest possible mercy is that this autogrinder is capable of running in the background, like some demented cookie clicker.

If there is any way to speed up the grindy gameplay (battles where i oneshoot trash, wait for chest opening animations, comments...) i'd love to hear it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Swisher223
3.60 star(s) 54 Votes