3.60 star(s) 54 Votes

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
Combat is PAINFULLY SLOW.
Can't even speedhack it with cheatengine.
Give up. The Gl options are a joke too. No difference at all.
Some systems/phones can make it work, some don't. Tablet are the same.
Funny thing some old pc can make it run as intended.

Aotuongsucmanh

Dec 15, 2021
It took me two weeks or so, for 2 hours a day. I did not cheat, just went around and search for information when I was clueless about the quests (yes, you can call it soft cheat).

Reactions: Settum

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
It took me two weeks or so, for 2 hours a day. I did not cheat, just went around and search for information when I was clueless about the quests (yes, you can call it soft cheat).
I kinda stopped after the first time you meet the Demoness in the castle. Had already finished all of Evie and most of Violet and Nel's quests. Being a bit grindy and still very much a work in progress, felt like I wouldn't touch it once completed if I got fed up by forcing myself to keep playing.

Japhrey

Jul 29, 2017
Okay, is it me or the RNG for enchanted thread is too low? I cant seem to find any. I've been slaughtering both magma and dark woods lands for 2 hours. But I couldnt find it.

anon6076

Nov 24, 2018
Okay, is it me or the RNG for enchanted thread is too low? I cant seem to find any. I've been slaughtering both magma and dark woods lands for 2 hours. But I couldnt find it.
It is in rare loot boxes, you should equip treasure finding device to find it and it is fixed per location. Amount of grind is mind numbing though to max charge and then some. I hope you did toss Nel on task though.

Reactions: Jimthesim

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
I'm completely stuck. Made it to the point when I can attempt to enter elven territory, only to get told that I can't enter. Other than that, I have unlocked the tower, spider cave and desert (one with nagas).

Have no idea neither what I should unlock next, nor where to farm for the events. Tried to look this thread, but got confused, as everything either refers to the events past where I currently am, or to the items I don't have at this point and have no idea how to gain, like "dream ring".

All relationships with seemingly filled bars are stuck at x.9 points, save for Selena, who has exactly 1.0.

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Try talking to the Elven guard multiple times.
How many times? Tried just spamming talk, tried going back and forth between house and guard and then ask, tried to just sleep between visits, but he doesn't even change his replies ("Begone human! The Elven Enclave is beyond this point! Only elves are allowed to pass!").

Would try again later, in case it's RNG-based (wouldn't even be surprised). Unless I'm missing something else.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
How many times? Tried just spamming talk, tried going back and forth between house and guard and then ask, tried to just sleep between visits, but he doesn't even change his replies ("Begone human! The Elven Enclave is beyond this point! Only elves are allowed to pass!").

Would try again later, in case it's RNG-based (wouldn't even be surprised). Unless I'm missing something else.
Like keep spamming talk, at some point he'll start to change his dialogue until getting so fed up that he leaves.

Swisher223

Oct 20, 2019

I was laughing so hard while talking to the elven guard. I could see where the dialogue was going a mile away lol

Jul 28, 2018
Guess you've got to find an elf, and sadly Galiene won't go there with you. Maybe the Barkeep's heard a rumor about one?

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Guess you've got to find an elf, and sadly Galiene won't go there with you. Maybe the Barkeep's heard a rumor about one?
He only replies about the guild giving rewards to active hunters, over and over (seems to be default rumour when nothing else is available). I frequently check, but no changes. I hope I didn't break anything by accident.

I think, there was some mention of some elf, but it was days (of real time) ago, so I can't even check what it was and where to look if it's indeed that elf I need. RNGs in this game works the way that makes it counter-productive to brute-force things.

Jul 28, 2018
He only replies about the guild giving rewards to active hunters, over and over (seems to be default rumour when nothing else is available). I frequently check, but no changes. I hope I didn't break anything by accident.
Have you checked with the Guild to see if they have a reward for you?

I think, there was some mention of some elf, but it was days (of real time) ago, so I can't even check what it was and where to look if it's indeed that elf I need.
You have nigh-infinite pages of saves, as you will in most Ren'Py-based games. Save early, save often, and save in multiple slots. I happen to have 45 pages of saves currently, which is the only reason I can jump back and see when the Barkeep says what. (In this case, you found the Elven Enclave before doing something where I found it after.)

RNGs in this game works the way that makes it counter-productive to brute-force things.
There isn't as much RNG in plot-advancing things (the things the Barkeep talks about) or in relationship-advancing things (that the Fortune Teller talks about) as you might expect. What to do may be obtuse at times, and sometimes plot advancement and relationship levels or two relationships have unexpected links, but there's always something specific to do next for those. There is some RNG, of course, but they saved most of the RNG for the chests.

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
I accidentally triggered another event (the one with talking stone), it led me to the guild (where previously nothing was happening no matter how often I visited it), it, in turn, unlocked the other events, including that damned elf. After a full week of zero progress.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: DaedricLover
3.60 star(s) 54 Votes