3.60 star(s) 54 Votes

Jimthesim

Jul 15, 2022
if this hass been covered Im sorry to ask again but when is the next up date? and can you help serena (the succubus) in the current update?

migux7

Apr 4, 2021
  1. Did you take Gailene out to explore with you?
  2. What things does she do when fighting monsters?
  3. She attacks, frees you from grabs, and casts lightning spells.
  4. Gailene is an elven mage.
oh, I am aware. Im stuck at Captain Ceres events 7/9 and Nel 15/16, Cant figure out how to obtain those. I have the relationship bars maxed but i cant find where/ how to trigger the events.

Jul 28, 2018
oh, I am aware. Im stuck at Captain Ceres events 7/9 and Nel 15/16, Cant figure out how to obtain those. I have the relationship bars maxed but i cant find where/ how to trigger the events.
Sorry, the person you replied to was stuck earlier than you are.

For the Captain:
  1. Have you talked to her recently?
  2. In both her forms?
  3. In both places she hangs out?
For Nel, this one I'm less sure on. Do you also have Faylen 5/6? If so, time to pay Faylen a visit in her new place.

Hope this helps.

migux7

Apr 4, 2021
Sorry, the person you replied to was stuck earlier than you are.

For the Captain:
  1. Have you talked to her recently?
  2. In both her forms?
  3. In both places she hangs out?
For Nel, this one I'm less sure on. Do you also have Faylen 5/6? If so, time to pay Faylen a visit in her new place.

Hope this helps.
finally figure it out.

had to fight, and give up to the captain specifically during the day in the town from there the rest of the events just happened

Jul 28, 2018
finally figure it out.

had to fight, and give up to the captain specifically during the day in the town from there the rest of the events just happened
Interesting. Glad you figured it out.

I may have to start over and keep track of what I'm doing to see if/when things aren't 100% linear. (Outside of level grinding.)

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Have one secret event and one Mistress' event left to unlock; any suggestions what can be missed? It's not a punishment scene, as it was already tried, but didn't count as event.

Already unlocked dwarves and the mines with golems. Every characters save for Edgar and Selena have relationship bar maxed out.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Have one secret event and one Mistress' event left to unlock; any suggestions what can be missed? It's not a punishment scene, as it was already tried, but didn't count as event.

Already unlocked dwarves and the mines with golems. Every characters save for Edgar and Selena have relationship bar maxed out.
Go to the masquerade ball. This one took me forever to figure out, because I had previously exhausted the content there and didn't think that something new would become available later for a seemingly unrelated character.

3.60 star(s) 54 Votes