3.60 star(s) 54 Votes

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Is there male on female content? If there is, is it avoidable?
So far I believe only with monsters, and yes it is avoidable. As far as story events, I think the closest the game comes (at least in the current version) is an optional scene with a girl who basically uses a strap-on.

Reactions: Juicer97

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
my definition is normally slightly or firstly non-con is that in there or is it all vulenterely?
I'm not sure what you mean by "normally slightly or firstly", but there is an optional series of side events where the protagonist ends up being forced to serve a demoness mostly against her will, which includes some scenes like being spanked for disobeying. There's also some scenes where she and other characters end up being possessed by a ghost both consensually and non-consensually, though I don't know if you'd count that as "femdom". Same for the slime that forces itself on her as a bodysuit.

There are also lots of monsters in the game that sexually assault the protagonist, some of which are monster girls.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fsatti2000

Nero the Bard

Oct 15, 2020
I'm not sure what you mean by "normally slightly or firstly", but there is an optional series of side events where the protagonist ends up being forced to serve a demoness mostly against her will, which includes some scenes like being spanked for disobeying. There's also some scenes where she and other characters end up being possessed by a ghost both consensually and non-consensually, though I don't know if you'd count that as "femdom". Same for the slime that forces itself on her as a bodysuit.

There are also lots of monsters in the game that sexually assault the protagonist, some of which are monster girls.
cool thanks for the answer

Bebaz

Apr 10, 2021
Help 100%ing please? Also what are the magic beans for? Also Also where is the ice jewl? It's literally the last one I'm missing.

myso

Jun 3, 2017
Help 100%ing please? Also what are the magic beans for? Also Also where is the ice jewl? It's literally the last one I'm missing.
Finish the pirate line. The fortune teller should tell you most of what to do, probably also tell you where to find that Jewel. It's just a rare drop in one of the areas, I don't recall which.

Birrah'Lai

May 28, 2018
Finish the pirate line. The fortune teller should tell you most of what to do, probably also tell you where to find that Jewel. It's just a rare drop in one of the areas, I don't recall which.
You are mixing it up with the water jewel, that is a silver drop on the cascade. The ice jewel drops from beating Ceres.

Birrah'Lai

May 28, 2018
What's the horny elf's max level btw? I'm currently on that grind.

Also she kinda sucks for a mage, way too low mana pool, and she starts with spell that she can't even cast :rolleyes:

Last edited:

myso

Jun 3, 2017
You are mixing it up with the water jewel, that is a silver drop on the cascade. The ice jewel drops from beating Ceres.
Ah yeah, that sounds right. I remembered I had the item by the end of that chain, but not exactly where it drops. Usually if you're missing something, just finish all the other stories and you'll get it naturally, or either the bartender or fortune teller directs you.

What's the horny elf's max level btw? I'm currently on that grind.

Also she kinda sucks for a mage, way too low mana pool, and she starts with spell that she can't even cast :rolleyes:
Like 0.9 according to my save, and yes she's difficult to level up initially. Not that it really matters since you don't really do anything much with her in this version.

3.60 star(s) 54 Votes