3.60 star(s) 54 Votes

Swisher223

Oct 20, 2019
Mega

He pushed an update so you can go to the woods and beach as Faylen. Mfw I grinded slimes for hours for nothing. Does anyone know what the squid ring does? Anything super secret?
I was going to pull my hair out. That grind was bullshit in an already grindy game. I don't think the mindflayer ring does anything currently. I played this update for around 3 hours. 1 new scene with Galiene (possessed) that was similar to the last update and the mindflayer boss. That's it. If anyone is just looking for more scenes, do yourself the favor and skip this update

Edit
Actually I think using the ring on the Misty Marsh turns the cyclopus into the white one randomly

Last edited:

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Mega

He pushed an update so you can go to the woods and beach as Faylen. Mfw I grinded slimes for hours for nothing. Does anyone know what the squid ring does? Anything super secret?
I have 100% event completion rate, so far haven't seen ring do anything yet when I checked the prison keep and marsh. Probably future update, just like the rest of the useless inventory clutter from years back.

greydiant

Jul 11, 2022
Mega

i don't know if it's tied to it but maybe it can get you to fight the silver cyclops enemy which can lead you to the mindflayer?

jonbox

Aug 19, 2018
Does anyone know what the squid ring does? Anything super secret?
Second fight with Mindflayer? No matter how much I try, mobs don't turn without a ring.
Actually I think using the ring on the Misty Marsh turns the cyclopus into the white one randomly
Yes, and the "white one" is the pass to the secret boss.
so far haven't seen ring do anything yet when I checked the prison keep and marsh
Mobs transformation at the beginning of the battle (or when you thow one from yourself) has a not very high chance.
it can get you to fight the silver cyclops enemy which can lead you to the mindflayer
Finally someone else who looks like actually *playing* the game.

Bebaz

Apr 10, 2021
Slime girl Violet requests.
1. Can Celica please ease up and be nicer to Violet please? It's kinda not fair or fun that Celica is more accepting of ghost girl Nel while also kinda bishy to Violet when they're both doing the exact same thing.
2. Can Violet speak up more and have more scenes please? Just like Nel? I like to think of the 3 of them as one. But that's kinda hard to imagine when Violet basically does and says nothing.
3. I both love it and hate it when Violet Violets me during combat. It's hot and sexy. But also kind of annoying that it serves absolutely no purpose other than to waste your turn. Maybe during the Violetion it could either restore some of your health or magic? Or maybe it powers up your next attack to be stronger for one turn? I don't know.
4. It would be great if we had the option to let Violet absorb our clothing outfits. And she could shape shift into those clothing outfits.

demise247

Oct 7, 2020
1. Can Celica please ease up and be nicer to Violet please? It's kinda not fair or fun that Celica is more accepting of ghost girl Nel while also kinda bishy to Violet when they're both doing the exact same thing.
2. Can Violet speak up more and have more scenes please? Just like Nel? I like to think of the 3 of them as one. But that's kinda hard to imagine when Violet basically does and says nothing.
3. I both love it and hate it when Violet Violets me during combat. It's hot and sexy. But also kind of annoying that it serves absolutely no purpose other than to waste your turn. Maybe during the Violetion it could either restore some of your health or magic? Or maybe it powers up your next attack to be stronger for one turn? I don't know.
4. It would be great if we had the option to let Violet absorb our clothing outfits. And she could shape shift into those clothing outfits.
I agree with these ideas, but it's probably better to ask on their itch.io page

Reactions: Bebaz

Ahree5sa

Apr 13, 2019
Can't say I'm fond of more forced losses. What's the point of beating Captain Ceres if you're suppose to lose anyway?

In terms of new scenes, I believe it's the Bee Girl and Galieane masturbation. Someone correct me if I'm missing something.

For anyone wondering, progressing through Galieane/Ceres event requires you to do the ff:

1. You and Gal need to lose to Ceres
2. Lose to Ceres/Gal
3. Go to the Guild
4. Talk to Ceres
5. Gain some affinity with Ceres by exploring or losing to her
6. Visit her ship again to unlock the new costume

The new area (lake) can be unlocked by going to the mystic tower
The first time I met the ghost captain, I won the fight. Afterwards I could not go back to the ship or see Captain Ceres again. Am I entirely locked out of that plot?

Ahree5sa

Apr 13, 2019
no you can go back the next night
Hmm, I tried several times, with Galienne I cannot even go to the dock (Asayuh Port). I can go alone, I see the ghost ship in the background, but no pirate appears. The ghost ship is not clickable either way, not from the map, not from the port, with or without Galienne.

Swisher223

Oct 20, 2019
Hmm, I tried several times, with Galienne I cannot even go to the dock (Asayuh Port). I can go alone, I see the ghost ship in the background, but no pirate appears. The ghost ship is not clickable either way, not from the map, not from the port, with or without Galienne.
I can't remember but I think the mirror should allow you access to the ship at this point? I believe the mirror is obtained from the cave near the Asayuh Port

Wener

Nov 6, 2017
If you guys are leveling up Faylen, always save after a fight. I lost a lot of levels from a mimic ambush on the beach.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
They are on Patreon, itch.io, and ULMF. They don't come here anymore due to being kicked off their own game thread by the mods (and the whole piracy thing).

Reactions: Bebaz

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
If the OP was replaced because of mismanagement, that's valid in my view. Don't think they're barred from the thread or anything, if that's even possible. I can see why they wouldn't be interested after their initial treatment, though.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
If the OP was replaced because of mismanagement, that's valid in my view. Don't think they're barred from the thread or anything, if that's even possible. I can see why they wouldn't be interested after their initial treatment, though.
They only wanted the public version available but people kept leaking the patreon version and the mods kept updating the OP with the leaked version against the dev's wishes. The dev tried to have a little tug-of-war with the OP links and was removed as a result. (They tried to be diplomatic at first but things went downhill from there.)

theraphosa

Sep 10, 2020
They only wanted the public version available but people kept leaking the patreon version and the mods kept updating the OP with the leaked version against the dev's wishes. The dev tried to have a little tug-of-war with the OP links and was removed as a result. (They tried to be diplomatic at first but things went downhill from there.)
The f95 mods disregard the dev`s wishes ,the dev gives a shit of the player`s wishes ,everyone fucks everyone.
Like the musketeers one for all and all against one. :cool:

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
The f95 mods disregard the dev`s wishes ,the dev gives a shit of the player`s wishes ,everyone fucks everyone.
Like the musketeers one for all and all against one. :cool:
Well, some developers handle things a lot better. There's a lot of threads that have a part of the first post about the developer (usually the first poster in these cases) that they don't approve of sharing the patreon content, but also know it'll be pirated anyway. Those ones are often also active (or semi active) on sites like this as well.

Then there are developers who go out of their way to attack anyone who dares to pirate their game, and this site in general. Wolfzq of Cursed Armor is particularly known for doing this, naming specific users on this site as part of some master hacker cabal targeted specifically against him, then taking months to try and implement more DRM.

One of these is fully understandable, knowing the way the way the game industry has tried and failed to prevent piracy. Major developers are actually focused on not getting their game pirated within the first month or so, with the longer it taking the better. They know it'll eventually be cracked, but the longer it takes the more people who only might pirate are likely to buy it (dedicated pirates never will buy it, so they don't matter to making money), and you can avoid early pirated (potentially more buggy) releases from giving your game negative reviews. Since the game will generally make most of it's money withing the first week or two, with sales dropping off quickly it's really only that initial time period that's focused on. With patreon developed games, there's no fixed release date so the traditional methods of DRM don't work for them.

Regardless, it's a complicated topic, and I'm going to stop rambling off topic now.

Reactions: Axis3123
3.60 star(s) 54 Votes