3.60 star(s) 54 Votes

GCatch

Jul 19, 2022
I'm curious if it's a bug or I did something wrong. I come to the pier of Asayuh at midnight to deal with ghost ship, and no ship appears. I have a quest. Tavern keeper say rumors about this ship. So I'm on it.

But ship simply does not appear.

Kyranite

Jul 9, 2019
Also where is the new enemy?
I'd like to know that too, I've maxed Faylen but I can't find anything to trigger it, or this squid ring that I've seen mentioned.

For the cave you need Galiene, to get to the ship you need to search the cave after the fight and initial events iirc.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
I'd like to know that too, I've maxed Faylen but I can't find anything to trigger it, or this squid ring that I've seen mentioned.

For the cave you need Galiene, to get to the ship you need to search the cave after the fight and initial events iirc.
Reach end of the new mercenary girl quest-line, tavern will tell you where to go each time, and you'll unlock some prison keep place with a rude dark mage inside of it. Next possess Faylen, notice she has detect magic and evil spell; use said spell on dark mage (also cool note, this spell plays a special animation when there's a ghost like Nel.) Mage turns out to be a brain-sucker, he sucks at combat so just kick his ass, he'll run away and drop the ring. The ring currently does nothing.
There, that's the new enemy.

Reactions: Kyranite

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
My friend you are wrong. It unlocks a secret boss if you wear it to the swamp.
Oh, you're right. It has a rare chance to turn the black mindflayer into a silver one.
Had to run a full second in-game day before this happened.
Edit: Ok, this is interesting. So there's an extra fight after if you get kidnapped by silver mindflayer with ring equipped.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kyranite

Kyranite

Jul 9, 2019
Reach end of the new mercenary girl quest-line, tavern will tell you where to go each time, and you'll unlock some prison keep place with a rude dark mage inside of it. Next possess Faylen, notice she has detect magic and evil spell; use said spell on dark mage (also cool note, this spell plays a special animation when there's a ghost like Nel.) Mage turns out to be a brain-sucker, he sucks at combat so just kick his ass, he'll run away and drop the ring. The ring currently does nothing.
There, that's the new enemy.
Mercenary girl? Is this the public version, or the patreon one? The comments I've seen here and there suggest it's the public one, but...

Last edited:

spam bot

Jan 26, 2018
How do you level up the elf/beat the new enemy. He kills me so fast and leveling up the elf is incredibly tedious (currently level 10). Can you go somewhere besides the starting forest?

Reactions: hurry69

jonbox

Aug 19, 2018
They only wanted the public version available but people kept leaking the patreon version
Of course people want the patreon version and they will share it with each other, the public version in 99% of the case is a cropped, outdated for at least several months build. That is why no one needs public versions. Any developer who sees the point in such "public versions" is either stupid or naive.

jonbox

Aug 19, 2018
How do you level up the elf/beat the new enemy. He kills me so fast and leveling up the elf is incredibly tedious (currently level 10). Can you go somewhere besides the starting forest?
Scroll through the last few pages, there was a link to a version with a fix that opens other locations for the elf.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
no one needs public versions
I think it's reasonable to have a public version that's no more than a month behind and fully fixed. That's a good demo and content worth waiting for, and since a solo project has pretty limited output potential, a month isn't usually a huge amount of progress. Better to not spoil our appetite, IMO.

I would agree that it's different for larger teams and projects that languish in the dev cycle for months. Those public versions are unexciting and unrepresentative, and I've been burned by too many subscriptions. Prefer to pay some seed money and the rest for a finished product.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Level faylen to like 18 to beat the mindflayer. Go to 3 star rating area and kill the enemies there with correct potion. Correct enemy gives xp more efficiently than too low level ones. First slimes, then bees with anti-poison potion, then jellyfish with the banana potion.

jonbox

Aug 19, 2018
I think it's reasonable to have a public version that's no more than a month behind and fully fixed. That's a good demo and content worth waiting for, and since a solo project has pretty limited output potential, a month isn't usually a huge amount of progress. Better to not spoil our appetite, IMO.

I would agree that it's different for larger teams and projects that languish in the dev cycle for months. Those public versions are unexciting and unrepresentative, and I've been burned by too many subscriptions. Prefer to pay some seed money and the rest for a finished product.
Not so reasonable for people to constantly realize that they are purposefully limited in the available content, when someone else right now has what they will see only in a month and it will always be like this. Especially if they are interested in the project, but for one reason or another they do not agree to participate in a business idea with a monthly subscription. And that's why the public versions don't and won't work if there's even the slightest chance of getting the regular version.

theraphosa

Sep 10, 2020
Not so reasonable for people to constantly realize that they are purposefully limited in the available content, when someone else right now has what they will see only in a month and it will always be like this.
Plus: the developer constant implements new features into the game (patreon) and "improved" these features in the public version. For Example: the cursed items. In the Patreon version these items and spells influenced nel, it was fun to see the untouchable goddess stumble. Especially after equipping them herself. :ROFLMAO:
Two months later (after the monthly update) this was "improved", items and spells no longer work on her.
Why? You will see Celica gets fucked? Simple click "wait". You will see Nel get fucked? Bad luck.

I've been playing the game since the first version,it startet furious and the dev made many promises. He didn't hold a single one.
I had hours of fun playing the first few versions. It was grindy and fucking slow to play due to the missing scip function but the rewards were worth it. Now.... the dev constant "improved" the game,he replace fun with grind.
First you have to level Celica in a stupid grind festival, hour by hour stupid click,wait,click,wait,click,wait......
Then the same with the Puppet...click,wait,click,wait.... hour by hour. And then? Yeah the elf bitch click,wait,click,wait,click wait... Really? I mean really??? wtf?? Oh i forgot Evie and Galienne...click,wait
Yes i know nel is a lvlbot (at least for celica) but that can't be the point of the game. Start the game,start the bot,start youtube?
The console could help with the grind. Someone explained how. The dev see this...improved! You have to grind!!!
Editing your save? Improved! The game crash. Scip function? ha ha ha ..NO! The promised anims for the companions? One year later.... nothing. Go grind!!

Reactions: Batut

jonbox

Aug 19, 2018
grind, grind, grind, grind, grind!!!
Agreed with the gentleman above, grinding for one character in this game can be tedious. And then developer adds two more characters for grind, what the...
While the story progress of the characters themselves is slower than I don't know what.
However, the good news is that a time machine has been announced in the game, so there MAYBE some kind of events approaching, as well as their variability.

Last edited:

theraphosa

Sep 10, 2020
However, the good news is that a time machine has been announced in the game, so there MAYBE some kind of events approaching, as well as their variability.
Ha ha ha... NO!
That would be fun so i think the dev implemented a new area with super tanky 1 single animation mobs, and a rare item with 2% dropchance.
After you have wasted hours by hours lifetime for this item you can use the timemashine for a onetime no scipable click,click,click event. :ROFLMAO:

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Of course people want the patreon version and they will share it with each other, the public version in 99% of the case is a cropped, outdated for at least several months build. That is why no one needs public versions. Any developer who sees the point in such "public versions" is either stupid or naive.
This is back when the public version was only a month older than the patreon version. Now it's two months older but still. Some people THOUGHT there was content-cutting between patreon and public but that wasn't the case. The "dev edition" of the game is a different story however as that one is where you can modify stuff and cheat in and they made modding and save editing harder for the normal version of the game in turn.

Last edited:

Swisher223

Oct 20, 2019
Personally, I don't think find the difference between the public and patreon versions that big of a difference from this developer. I don't support the developer just because of the design decisions. Some of these are personal taste (e.g. type of adult content that's currently out) but some are just outright needless and frustrating design decisions for me.

I was already annoyed with possessing the doll AND THEN possessing Faylen while starting at level 1. I understand if they have their own H-animations with the monsters on the explorable areas but my God the grind that was recently introduced was ungodly and unnecessary.

If the developer does read this, dude, I love your writing and I'm continuing to play because I'm interested to see where the story is going but knock it off with the grind and forced losses.

Also this game is really in a sore need for a skip function for scenes and a gallery. It's really about time. I can't imagine anyone new to the game starting from the beginning to the newest content with how much grind is out there and a lack of a comprehensive guide.

3.60 star(s) 54 Votes