3.60 star(s) 54 Votes

jonbox

Aug 19, 2018
This is back when the public version was only a month older than the patreon version. Now it's two months older but still.
And what is the fundamental difference? Back then updates used to be once a month, now every two months, so...
It's one major update behind anyway.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
And what is the fundamental difference? Back then updates used to be once a month, now every two months, so...
It's one major update behind anyway.
I don't think there's any point in me explaining things further as it most likely won't change your mind regardless.

zerou117

May 29, 2021
Save with the latest content? I cant seem to figure shit in this game so imma go lazy and fap with your saves lmaoooo

Kyranite

Jul 9, 2019
Save with the latest content? I cant seem to figure shit in this game so imma go lazy and fap with your saves lmaoooo
You don't figure shit out, you get lucky and stumble across it lol. Worse when the things that are supposed to help you forget there's still content in the game and tell you you've reached the end... :/

Anyway, I think someone left a save on page 78, not sure if it's got everything you're looking for though.

broforrealtho

Mar 26, 2020
I wasted the gold nugget on upgrading the amulet like an idiot, can I find another nugget so I can have the golden treasure tracker, or am I just screwed forever now?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I wasted the gold nugget on upgrading the amulet like an idiot, can I find another nugget so I can have the golden treasure tracker, or am I just screwed forever now?
Yes, there's 1 or 2 in each zone. Though you need the silver nugget first, since the treasure tracker doesn't upgrade straight to gold first. Silver nugget is in the first cave IIRC.

Though honestly, I don't think it helps that much, since I've seen multiple runs with the treasure finder maxed, using energy potions and ground for literally days in game without the multiple remaining gold / silver chests appearing. It really should be a guaranteed appearance if you get it to full charge, but whatever.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Also this game is really in a sore need for a skip function for scenes and a gallery. It's really about time. I can't imagine anyone new to the game starting from the beginning to the newest content with how much grind is out there and a lack of a comprehensive guide.
There is a scene gallery in the game. Go to sleep while wearing the succubus ring. Admittedly I was once working on a guide for this game but then decided against it and scrapped the idea. I'm busy enough working on my own projects.

Swisher223

Oct 20, 2019
There is a scene gallery in the game. Go to sleep while wearing the succubus ring. Admittedly I was once working on a guide for this game but then decided against it and scrapped the idea. I'm busy enough working on my own projects.
I wouldn't call it a gallery as more of an event/scene recollection. Yes it will have some H-scenes but it's really not a gallery. I think some people just like seeing a gallery for variations (e.g. Nel possession with monsters or cum animations on the 2 male monsters, etc.).

With how much story and content this I game has... that's going to be one hell of a guide lol

slaveyan

Feb 26, 2020
I couldn't find the spirit stone in my inventory when I loaded the old save in the new version.
Does the Ghost Pirate mission require a spirit stone?

Swisher223

Oct 20, 2019
I haven't played in a while. I don't remember the process. Are you saying it's right that the soul stone isn't in the inventory?
I believe it should be in your inventory. I really can't remember anymore as well with how extensive the game is. I'm assuming that if the item is lost, you can find it again in the black market

3.60 star(s) 54 Votes