3.60 star(s) 54 Votes

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
There's no other level up battles but with the slime, which is a zilch for leveling
Yeah this version disabled the forest and the beach for her (but enabled it for puppet), so leveling her is now a painfully slow affair. I'd wait for next update.

Sep 14, 2022
Ah OK thank you Guys. I think now I know what's missing. I haven't finished the Nel event yet.

Edit: ok now it works. Thanks again. The boss has no scenes?

Last edited:

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
So, been like 1.5 to 2 years since I played this, and forgot how grindy it is.
Some useful links:

and most importantly:
Ah yes, the ever so useful wiki... Which tells us the character's names and profile pics. And the spirit stone. And literally almost nothing else... Like an actual list of fusing recipes, or how to do actually anything other than progress with Nel in ANY detail...

I really wish there was a real, actually useful wiki for this game. I know that the bartender gives hints. But saying "There's a creature in the town square" is really not that helpful, when you need to know the actual time it'll be there and what to give the fucking cat (and possibly where to find that item).

Just ranting a bit since I had forgotten just how fucking annoying the gameplay is in this game since I last played a version of it over a year ago...

Reactions: Diemen

jonbox

Aug 19, 2018
Update averall - Okay. Mindflayer boss second phase/fight pretty good at how to get to it.
Also an interesting feature - What Mindflayer speaks in an incomprehensible language can be read in the history of dialogues in an understandable language. Not a poetic masterpiece, but still something.

3.60 star(s) 54 Votes