Shocker

Jun 2, 2017
If the male protagonist tag didn't already tell you, no, there is no "other" options.
What would the male protagonist tag have to do with my question? Or were you just in need of releasing that passive aggressiveness?

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by [Siren's Domain]
Version of the game:Town of Passion [v1.0.1]
If you like the game please consider to support the .

Original Size Win/Linux:1,1GB

Compressed Size:
For those that get the error can't load PNG's extract the attached file to Town of Passion [PC] v1.0.1 CR\www\data and overwrite if asked.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Makotsuo

Jun 25, 2017
Can't load the game, it says uncaught error: header is wrong. I don't know if only i have this problem. It's with the lastest compressed version

MrPortman

Nov 18, 2019
What does the new cheat code give and what is it called with saves on Android? please help me figure it out.

realfoodman

Feb 6, 2020
what is cg and animation for? do i download that and add it to the game or is that jus for viewing

and i did the "name mary mom" thing cause everything else wasnt making sense when they talk but its still calling her maid...is there a way to change that without restarting

Last edited:

Nijuichi21

Jan 31, 2019
I have made a gallery mod for version 2.1.2. This adds three new areas to the gallery. A scene replay room, bust room and a pixel art room. The scene replay room lets you view all the previous sex scenes but unlike the theater this contains the dialog as well.

The bust room is for viewing all of the standing art. An the pixel room is for viewing the various pixel sex scenes. To install just overwrite the data. To access the new areas just go to the gallery room and you should see three crystals they will take you to there respective rooms. These rooms also match your game progression. So if you have not for example unlocked a costume, anything related to it will not appear. But when you do it will show up.

Please let me know if you encounter any problems.

*Edit*

Updated to v2.2 content.

*Edit 2*

Small change I forgot to add in a new pixel art scene.

*Edit 3*

I have updated the gallery to include version 2.3.2 content. Also since this update included the monster gallery I have removed the monsters girls from the pixel room. I plan to eventually clean up the pixel room as it has way too much open space but that is for an other day. Let me know if something doesn't work right.

*Edit 4*

Gallery mod has been updated to include version 1.0.1 content. I have removed a number of crystals and added all the warp options to one crystal. So now you don't have to go to a different crystal to go to a different area. Please let me know if there are any problems.
Which folder should i put these files?

4.30 star(s) 78 Votes