Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
What I'm missing?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(Playing with Joiplay until Game is finished, then I Play the completed game on PC)
You are missing the bunny outfit for Akane. You need the Carrot Charm in Salacious Sakura. Once you have Akane wear this, a rift will appear in their bedroom.

glassfragment

Mar 9, 2019
7. In my hurry to get through the mini-games, I frequently missed some chests with goddess coins. At the end of the game, I couldn't get enough of them to get all the costumes - thus, I had to resort to cheating.
That wouldn't be a problem if I could repeat those mini-games or if the mini-games didn't advance time but, AFAIK, there isn't a way to repeat them after completion.
The fairy in the Autumn woods can craft goddess coins at 10 gold a piece. Basically the reverse of what Evelynn does.

Reactions: sexypeanut

BBBBB7

Dec 22, 2017
does anyone know how to get the supposed new akane outfit? also where would u find vera post-game? i haven't touched this in almost a year

kdoddie

Jun 5, 2020

Looks like Siren may be opening this update for all of us horny bastards within the day.
See yall later today I guess.

Mystiro

Aug 31, 2020
I have made a gallery mod for version 2.1.2. This adds three new areas to the gallery. A scene replay room, bust room and a pixel art room. The scene replay room lets you view all the previous sex scenes but unlike the theater this contains the dialog as well.

The bust room is for viewing all of the standing art. An the pixel room is for viewing the various pixel sex scenes. To install just overwrite the data. To access the new areas just go to the gallery room and you should see three crystals they will take you to there respective rooms. These rooms also match your game progression. So if you have not for example unlocked a costume, anything related to it will not appear. But when you do it will show up.

Please let me know if you encounter any problems.

*Edit*

Updated to v2.2 content.

*Edit 2*

Small change I forgot to add in a new pixel art scene.

*Edit 3*

I have updated the gallery to include version 2.3.2 content. Also since this update included the monster gallery I have removed the monsters girls from the pixel room. I plan to eventually clean up the pixel room as it has way too much open space but that is for an other day. Let me know if something doesn't work right.
Where can I find gallery in game?

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Is the corruption good or is just a faster way to get in the women's pants with barely any change if none at all to the way they dress and act?

BauOOF

Jul 16, 2018
Brethren, I simply have one request.
Could I ask for a save file that is as close to the newest update?

My hard drive cracked and lost my own save file.

LB1990

Jan 11, 2020
Woaaah, i didnt expected i new update for this game, really great !
Just have to do all the story again now ... i delete the game a while ago x)

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes