Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Any idea when this spring will be? I feel like hes got his hands full with zombies at the moment.
At the moment he is working on the update for House of Chores since that game is way overdue for an update. After that it is a coin toss as to if the update for TOP or ZR2 comes out first. But if I had to guess I would say the update for TOP would come out first.

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
This may sound stupid but in what file are the individual CG's deposited ?
Is it the Town of Passion folder, the www folder, or the Custom Character
any help would be great fully received

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
"Destroy the barrier in Snowy Ridge and then make your way to Valencia Forest."

Anyone have any idea what this means? I have tried the search function here, I see a few other people asking about this, but there don't appear to be any answers. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

UPDATE: Never mind, I found it. Ugh! there was a whole part of the map I didn't realize I could get too. D'oh!

Last edited:
Jul 13, 2020
This may sound stupid but in what file are the individual CG's deposited ?
Is it the Town of Passion folder, the www folder, or the Custom Character
any help would be great fully received
So all the image files are located in www > img > pictures. This includes all of the static images of characters and things, and also animations. However, you will need to convert them from RPGMVP files to PNG. A quick online search of 'RPGMVP to PNG' will reveal a tool to help in that regard.

Also, for ToP, all scene animations are stored in a single PNG file in a grid. So if a scene has 12 frames of animation, the PNG file will have a grid of 4x3 images. You'll have to split them out to individual images and render the animation yourself. Also note that the backgrounds for these scenes are often separate so you'll need to combine them if you want them.

Or, if you click the link for 'CGs + Animations' in the top post, you'll see a download of all the scenes already compiled, if you'd like that.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Sirens patreon.

Next Update Coming Very Soon!
Hey everyone!
Sorry for the silence last week with Patreon updates. In case you don't follow my other games, I was pretty hard at work getting the next update out for my visual novel- House Chores. Whenever I'm busier than usual, making time for Patreon updates tends to take a back seat since it's not a heavy priority. Behind the scenes, I'm still working with the artists/animators of ToP to keep things moving!

== Release Window ==
However, I'm happy to announce with that update complete, Town of Passion is next and coming very soon! My plan is to have the update out by about two weeks from this post at the latest. Hopefully sooner!
As Town of Passion comes to a conclusion, the artist who works on this game is also helping with House Chores so we've been rotating one thing for ToP, one thing for HC, etc. This surprisingly hasn't really delayed ToP's progress significantly since it's mostly wrap-up scenes & content from here to the finish line. For this next update, I'm just waiting for one more animation and I'll be putting it all together.
I wanted to make sure this update was sent out before April began. If you are a $5+ patron expecting to see the build this month, know that it won't be arriving until April so if you need to make pledge adjustments, you have some time left!

== Splitting the Update v1.0 & v1.1 ==
In the previous Patreon post, I believe I mentioned I was still uncertain about doing a two-part 'final update'. I'm happy to announce it IS happening!
The update releasing in a couple weeks will be v1.0. This will finish Nyx's story & begin some of the Bunny Manor bonus content. In addition, I'll be making some improvements to the game like custom intro screens (similar to Zombie's Retreat) and just making general polishes to the game as it leaves Beta status.
I don't want to share the teaser yet, since it won't be in this April v1.0 update, but Haru does in fact have a special costume now (besides her bikini costume)! This will be added in the v1.1 update which will happen in late spring. Either May or June most likely. Personally, I'm super happy with how this one turned out and I think you guys will like it! It's gonna have a pretty fun 'gimmick' that comes with it.
v1.1 will also add the last remaining bunny girl content (since there are 3 of them it's taking a little longer to get everything). And if time permits, there are some other bonus scenes that I wouldn't mind adding. It may be pushing things though haha.
After that- Sexy Quest time ;P
====
That's everything for this update! Stay tuned for what will likely be a reveal of the official release date and then the update should follow shortly after that. Thank you all so much for your support and I will see you very soon!!

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Bug 2.2 (played further with old save)
1) Side Quest
"Gor-Gone" shows as opened when you solved it and don`t move to the complete Quests.
2) Rose Quest
"Menage a Trois" shows as opened when you solved it and don`t move to the complete Quests.
In 2.3.2 the "Gor-Gone" Side Quest still produces that same error. It doesn't move to the complete Quests.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Sirens patreon.

Hey everyone!

However, I'm very confident in being able to release the update next week! The current planned release dates are:

$5+ ToP Patrons: Friday April 16th

Public Release: Monday April 19th

Sorry, I was planning to have this new update out this week but that wound up being a bit too tight of a release schedule.

REMINDER: This build is going to be a fairly short & sweet one. It will add new scenes and features but for the most part, we're in the wind-down phase of just adding some bonus content in some places that could use some love. There is a bit of a lore drop here though for folks who enjoy that stuff too!

== Sexy Quest ==

Progress on SQ art is actually going along very smooth! As of right now, I have all of the art that I want for the first update/chapter. It's just a matter of finishing up ToP to free up enough time to make it, haha. But this is great as now we can start a backlog of characters & even NSFW scenes that will be in the game later!

Shortly after this ToP update, I plan to do a bigger info drop on Sexy Quest to talk about my plans for the game. I've had some people ask various questions about the game and so far, I haven't shared too many details so hopefully that post will help introduce the game a bit better and where I plan to go with it.

ToP has one more update planned after the one releasing next week but it will likely be a small one so I'm hoping to start development on this in May!

mattwhite

Jul 18, 2018
From Sirens patreon.

Hey everyone!

However, I'm very confident in being able to release the update next week! The current planned release dates are:

$5+ ToP Patrons: Friday April 16th

Public Release: Monday April 19th

Sorry, I was planning to have this new update out this week but that wound up being a bit too tight of a release schedule.

REMINDER: This build is going to be a fairly short & sweet one. It will add new scenes and features but for the most part, we're in the wind-down phase of just adding some bonus content in some places that could use some love. There is a bit of a lore drop here though for folks who enjoy that stuff too!

== Sexy Quest ==

Progress on SQ art is actually going along very smooth! As of right now, I have all of the art that I want for the first update/chapter. It's just a matter of finishing up ToP to free up enough time to make it, haha. But this is great as now we can start a backlog of characters & even NSFW scenes that will be in the game later!

Shortly after this ToP update, I plan to do a bigger info drop on Sexy Quest to talk about my plans for the game. I've had some people ask various questions about the game and so far, I haven't shared too many details so hopefully that post will help introduce the game a bit better and where I plan to go with it.

ToP has one more update planned after the one releasing next week but it will likely be a small one so I'm hoping to start development on this in May!
So, with a delay of 2+ weeks it will be only a short update ?

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
I’m on my first play through, How do you destroy strange pillars?
Are you talking about the ones that don't allow you to explore the city further?
You just have to do some quests and sleep for some days and they'll go away.

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes