Suee

Aug 12, 2018
Is there a way to replay the scenes in their entirety, like with dialogue and all? Seems like you can only view the animations in the mansion.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
You have to visit the girls at appropriate times to get the scenes with dialogue. The scenes in the palace are just the animations

Aerondite

Dec 30, 2020
Hey guys, is there any way to transfer a save from version 2.2 to 2.3? The MEGA link for the update patch doesn't work.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Any idea when this spring will be? I feel like hes got his hands full with zombies at the moment.

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Man, I was really enjoying this game, but two specific quests killed it for me.

The Tana Goo Girls/Scarecrows quest. It's not just that you occasionally get caught, it's that once you're caught, you can't get away. Either more goo girls pile on, or that one goo girl just won't let you go. I've gone from 3 to zero with no chance to escape. Seriously, she just holds on, the MC can't move away, can't fire the slingshot. You get caught once and lose all three lives. Bullshit.

And the other is the first Mary "she's struggling with her feelings" thing. You're supposed to avoid the eyeline of the girls in the room. I've twice been caught despite being directly, straight-line, behind one of the big stone pillars. WTF?

I'm not into regular video games because I don't have the 'skillz'. I don't mind a puzzle or brain-teaser, but the actual video game skills types are beyond me. Everything else about this game is fine, but these two puzzles SUCK, and as I can't progress without them...

EDIT: just wanted to clarify. It's not JUST that I'm bad at these type of games, it's that these two puzzles in particular are badly constructed. I can put up with a few puzzles I don't like/am not good at if the rest of the game is good. But I can't put up with puzzles that don't work properly.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 81 Votes