Dolner

May 9, 2017
Will have to wait with this one till someone uploads the hotfix then. Talking to some of the characters hard locks the game.

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
It's in the blue boundary. You must first see the Night Elf sprite scene and the talk to the only available Night Elf (you eventually must talk to her more than once).
Thanks I am stuck there two, how to get past two elves?

Last edited:

epidemico

Aug 8, 2016
To everyone having the "Missing Custom1" problem when speaking to Flora:

1) Download this file and extract it into your img folder, making sure all the files are in the FACES folder.

2) Then, do the following:

Go into the folder "www" then "img" then "faces". Copy one of the files already there and name the copy "Custom1.ong" so that you can talk to her. Flora doesn't have any sexual content but she pays you and raises your intelligence for working at her shop.
Flora won't show up with a face/images associated with her dialogue, but at least you'll be able to proceed and not hardlock the game.

ProgKiller

Jun 30, 2018
Thanks I am stuck there two, how to get past two elves?
You don't, at least for this update. What you do after seeing the scene is that you go back outside ans speak with the elf that is blocking the right path near the crystal, you do it several times and that triggers the scene and i believe that's it for now.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes