beryn

May 8, 2017
RuberForumfree , Dolner , Yanagi-san

The temporary workaround would be to go to "...Town of Passion\www\img\faces", copy one of those PNGs and rename it to "Custom1.png", it's not going to show any Portrait, but it will progress the dialogue
Tried that, don't work unfortunatly.
Seeing no *.png files, så tried it with one of the other files in the folder and a .png file that had the logo on it.

Reactions: Dialn

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
I can't get to the third treasure in the cave. Is there a fix? The boulders moves two blocks which makes it impossible to get

buzh

Jun 3, 2018
Tried that, don't work unfortunatly.
Seeing no *.png files, så tried it with one of the other files in the folder and a .png file that had the logo on it.
It's ".rpgmvp" file, just copy one of there files and rename to "Custom1.rpgmvp"

420incel

May 15, 2018
Do these three chests drop anything else but 3,5 and 40 coins?
"If your charm is high... the rewards will be a little better"
Where are the lewds?

ToP chests.PNG

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
This update adds a bit more sidequest content around Valencia. Sera needs some help at the Inn, Maya has the last of her treasure charts to sell, & Fae's sidequest can now be fully completed! In addition, there are a few other small secrets to find ;)

How far have you all gotten? I managed the Maya and her 2 new treasure maps done, got Fae her side quest finding the other 2 tablets done.
I have absolutely no idea what the small secrets could be, if anyone wants to share what i missed i would appreciatie it

Edit; Prehaps useful info to share, i'm missing top right corner event in the Theater

Last edited:

Zantei

Sep 22, 2018
Man this game updates at a snails pace and with a lack luster of content with each update. Gonna start skipping them and just waiting a bit longer. Doesn't help that the file is massive compared to the amount there is.

DarkBlade1999

Aug 26, 2018
don't know if it been said but in the blue boundary next to the crystal i lick on the wall and found a secret passage with 2 night elves having a little fun

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Man this game updates at a snails pace and with a lack luster of content with each update. Gonna start skipping them and just waiting a bit longer. Doesn't help that the file is massive compared to the amount there is.
That's what happens when you try to juggle 3 game projects. All 3 of his games have good art quality but every update is beaten in like 20 minutes. Siren have spread themselves too thin and it shows. I love their games but goddamn do they need to stop trying to create so many games at once. They think they can but that's a very telling lie.

Feb 13, 2020
In the last heart dungeon for pink haired aunt can you access mom character in left lower corner and lever in upper right corner? I cant find way to reach them.

KingSet

Oct 26, 2019
The guide says there's a late night sprite scene with Raylene and Rose
"
Sprite Scenes: interacting with Raylene’s door at Late Night (rainless) you
will get 2 different scenes involving Raylene and Roselyn
"
But when i go there it just says door is locked. What do i need to do?

Reactions: Erik Marsx

Rock H.

Jul 30, 2018
The guide says there's a late night sprite scene with Raylene and Rose
"
Sprite Scenes: interacting with Raylene’s door at Late Night (rainless) you
will get 2 different scenes involving Raylene and Roselyn
"
But when i go there it just says door is locked. What do i need to do?
If you have done the the Raylene quests which include: First Shift, Water to Wine, The Perfect Drink, Lonely Nights, Raylene will give you access to her room.

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
If you have done the the Raylene quests which include: First Shift, Water to Wine, The Perfect Drink, Lonely Nights, Raylene will give you access to her room.
I completely finish both their quests lines and unlocked all their outfits, and i still get the message the door is closed.
I had them both in their default outfit, does this require that they wear certain outfits by any chance else i don't get why it doesn't trigger

Reactions: Erik Marsx

stormrider6969

Jan 2, 2019
I completely finish both their quests lines and unlocked all their outfits, and i still get the message the door is closed.
I had them both in their default outfit, does this require that they wear certain outfits by any chance else i don't get why it doesn't trigger
You have to go a day without doing any activities with Raylene or Rose. I guess if you don't give em what they want, they take it upon themselves... I've only gotten one of the two, not sure how to get the other one. Maybe give them some wine and see what happens?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes