Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
You have to go a day without doing any activities with Raylene or Rose. I guess if you don't give em what they want, they take it upon themselves... I've only gotten one of the two, not sure how to get the other one. Maybe give them some wine and see what happens?
Tried not interacting with both of them for a few days in a row and no Raylene/Rose scene got triggered

Hope there can be an updated guide at one point explaining this extra scene because it would be a shame to miss out on

Reactions: Erik Marsx

Akitson21

Sep 12, 2018
im sorry it's my first time play RPGM and i have some problem with flora dialog, it say " loading error, failed load : img/faces/Costom1.png"
what should I do ??
1588727422729.png

VoltzzSwagga

Aug 18, 2018
1588765886155.png
I get this error on both flora and and the one bunny girl that you play the money game with. Has both errors been resolved on 1.8.1 or just flora?

Reactions: Fuksara

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Does anyone know what else was added in 1.8.1 besides the end of Fae quest, the 5th treasure map, and Sera Inn quest?

KingSet

Oct 26, 2019
You have to push the middle stone that's to the right of the entrance to open it. Where did you find the green one? I found where it should be (I think) but it won't mark it as read.
For green one, there should be a pool/puddle somewhere for you to jump into and find yourself in beegirl area

Reactions: Gerben02

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
What is this location??
You need to find the statue that looks exactly the same. Then stand on the X as beginning 5 steps left, 4 up 1 right and 3 up and if you do that you find the treasure
or you can find the statue, realize it's somewhere above it and see the obvious spot on the map and walk there straight away without counting your steps and find the treasure. That's what i did

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes