ovl_cv

May 5, 2020
I have a problem with flora every time I try to talk to her I get an error and I can't leave the conversation.
Does anyone know how I can solve this?

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
I have a problem with flora every time I try to talk to her I get an error and I can't leave the conversation.
Does anyone know how I can solve this?
Load the current version (1.8.2) from Itch.io or just ignore her, she doesn't even have content yet.

Gwandoya

Jan 25, 2019
You have to push the middle stone that's to the right of the entrance to open it. Where did you find the green one? I found where it should be (I think) but it won't mark it as read.
You can pass to get it? I have some meat-pillars in the entrance of the whirpool that dont let me in, do you know how to remove it?

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017

Town of Passion - Beta 1.9 First Look!
Hey everyone!
It's finally time to put all of your journey to the test and save the world! The final battle is almost upon us with Town of Passion - Beta 1.9!
== Beta 1.9 ==
This update will finish the main story as well as solve the final boss/conflict. A lot of emphasis will be placed on the villains with this story update.
However, there are two very important post-game quests that I want to add which will be another update after this one so the story won't be completed in it's entirety just yet.
Despite that, I plan to deliver closure to the story with this update!
Because this build is still in the earlier stages of development, as usual, I can't share a release date but I will once that time gets closer!
=====
In the mean time, I think that's about it for this update! I don't want to share too many details haha. I will see you all soon with more teasers & updates. As things start to wind down, I hope to share a final roadmap as well in the near future as ToP will still have a few more updates this year before completely wrapping up.
Thank you all so much for your support and I will see you soon!

kaixbi

Jan 28, 2019
The android version is crashing while doing aptitude test of akane, also it should have a save location on internal storage...

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Hi can anyone clarify something for me?
I'm trying to find the Flower Charm for Spring Festival Page. Found a walkthrough on itch.io that says it's supposed to be in the Garden Maze but it didn't seem to be there (at least it wasn't in beta 1.8 ver.).

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Hi can anyone clarify something for me?
I'm trying to find the Flower Charm for Spring Festival Page. Found a walkthrough on itch.io that says it's supposed to be in the Garden Maze but it didn't seem to be there (at least it wasn't in beta 1.8 ver.).
There is a hidden path in the maze. Look at the floor for hints.

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
Should i give this game a third chance? I already played it twice, and kinda got bored of it.. But i really enjoy games from siren. Ah fuck it might try it when i have time

TGafy

May 14, 2020
OK, just finished out pages, treasure maps, and quests. But it looks like Ella the Fairy isn't complete yet. Recipes are at 10/10, crafted items show as 9/11 - 81%. Is there an updated list to the options here?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes